Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > agp or pci express

agp or pci express

Goldman1

I am confused here. Which one should I be getting, agp or pci express?
_________________
*'Platform Shoes' (http://www.sazzle.co.uk/Platforms-p-1-c-256.html
'Marketing Forum' (http://www.marketingchat.org/forum/index.php)

--
Goldman
Goldman1's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=76

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i

philo

"Goldman1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I am confused here. Which one should I be getting, agp or pci express?

You need to get the one that's supported by your motherboard.

PCI express has only been out since 2004

ftran999

"Goldman1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I am confused here. Which one should I be getting, agp or pci express?

Depends on what your motherboard supports.
> _________________
> *'Platform Shoes' (http://www.sazzle.co.uk/Platforms-p-1-c-256.html)
> 'Marketing Forum' (http://www.marketingchat.org/forum/index.php)*
>

> --
> Goldman1
> Goldman1's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=761
> View this thread: http://www.futurehardware.in/showthread.php?t=570068
>
> Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

chris stoner

agp is being phased out. I have just bought a dual core AMD and couldnt find
a mobo withy AGP support at any store in my area. Bit of a pain when I have
a 300 g-card to replace now.

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..