Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Can we have some serious discussion here !!!

Can we have some serious discussion here !!!

Prashant

Hello All,

I was going through the discussions forums here and what I
saw here was some guys just trying to pass their time and
some time posting "crap" as well. It would be really good
if we utilise this site for the guys who are really
looking for some good useful info. IF one cannot post
something informative , I would suggest them to resist
atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.

Thanks In Advance !!!

Regards,
Prashant

Kline Sphere

>I would suggest them to resist
>atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.

Suggest noted and sent to /dev/null.

billyw

fabulous idea!!!

why don't you get the ball rolling with some informative and insightful
pointers..

I await your scintillating reply with baited breath...

"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:084001c3cec0$6dc1dc90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,
>
> I was going through the discussions forums here and what I
> saw here was some guys just trying to pass their time and
> some time posting "crap" as well. It would be really good
> if we utilise this site for the guys who are really
> looking for some good useful info. IF one cannot post
> something informative , I would suggest them to resist
> atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.
>
> Thanks In Advance !!!
>
> Regards,
> Prashant

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Prashant wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I was going through the discussions forums here and what I
> saw here was some guys just trying to pass their time and
> some time posting "crap" as well. It would be really good
> if we utilise this site for the guys who are really
> looking for some good useful info. IF one cannot post
> something informative , I would suggest them to resist
> atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.
>
> Thanks In Advance !!!
>
> Regards,
> Prashant

That is off-topic for this forum. Please preceed such posts with "OT:" in
the future.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Fris "crap poster" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

Ewwwww!
Get that worm off your tongue!!

--
Larry Samuels
MCNGP #68

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I await your scintillating reply with baited breath...
>

> "Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:084001c3cec0$6dc1dc90$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I was going through the discussions forums here and what I
>> saw here was some guys just trying to pass their time and
>> some time posting "crap" as well. It would be really good
>> if we utilise this site for the guys who are really
>> looking for some good useful info. IF one cannot post
>> something informative , I would suggest them to resist
>> atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.
>>
>> Thanks In Advance !!!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Prashant

Consultant

you're right! i do believe your post will make the difference. from this
point forward there will be no witty posts, no belittlement, no more
tomfoolery and certainly, no more foul language. thank you for your insight
and helping us to see the error of our ways.

"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:084001c3cec0$6dc1dc90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,
>
> I was going through the discussions forums here and what I
> saw here was some guys just trying to pass their time and
> some time posting "crap" as well. It would be really good
> if we utilise this site for the guys who are really
> looking for some good useful info. IF one cannot post
> something informative , I would suggest them to resist
> atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.
>
> Thanks In Advance !!!
>
> Regards,
> Prashant

Kendal Emery

I bet you believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too......

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me

Kline Sphere

Prashant, he came to my house and kicked my sister's Dog.

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:06:30 -0800, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>you're right! i do believe your post will make the difference. from this
>point forward there will be no witty posts, no belittlement, no more
>tomfoolery and certainly, no more foul language. thank you for your insight
>and helping us to see the error of our ways.
>

>"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:084001c3cec0$6dc1dc90$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I was going through the discussions forums here and what I
>> saw here was some guys just trying to pass their time and
>> some time posting "crap" as well. It would be really good
>> if we utilise this site for the guys who are really
>> looking for some good useful info. IF one cannot post
>> something informative , I would suggest them to resist
>> atleast form posting un-relevent Information as well.
>>
>> Thanks In Advance !!!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Prashant

JaR

"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:084001c3cec0$6dc1dc90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,

Why hi there!

> I was going through the discussions forums >here and what I

You are to be commended for your efforts.

> saw here was some guys just trying to pass >their time and

Lazy ne'er do well buggers!

> some time posting "crap"

*Gasp* In a public forum?

>as well. It would be really good
> if we utilise this site for the guys who are >really
> looking for some good useful info.

F'knay!

> IF one cannot post
> something informative ,

LIke your posts.

>I would suggest them to resist
> atleast form posting un-relevent Information >as well.

Resolved! There now, don't we all feel better for having that sorted?

> Thanks In Advance !!!

No, no! Thank you!

JaR
MCNGP#..................wait for it!.........42

JaR

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I bet you believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too......

Tsk! You are obviously not in the spirit of the thing.