Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MD5SUM SHA1SUM Checker for Windows Explorer

MD5SUM SHA1SUM Checker for Windows Explorer

west

There is a MD5SUM and SHA1SUM check and creator program for windows explorer
using the shell menu and I can't find it. Google search turns up dozens of
Linux & UNIX md5sum & sha1sum checkers.
Anyone know where to get this program? This is NOT a command line checker
program, but works in windows explorer only.

TIA,

West

JanBen Hlmt

JanBen Hlmt <(E-Mail Removed)> Thou wood-headed fairy
motion. Thou drunk gasbag. Thou hind. Thou puny, clumsy wittless fool.
Ye hooted and ye perorated:

> Plump malkin with no go broom and quivering hinder-entrance hungers
> for luscious choad for large-scale corn buttering. Mail me at
> <(E-Mail Removed)>

"west" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a MD5SUM and SHA1SUM check and creator program for windows
> explorer
> using the shell menu and I can't find it. Google search turns up dozens of
> Linux & UNIX md5sum & sha1sum checkers.
> Anyone know where to get this program? This is NOT a command line checker
> program, but works in windows explorer only.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/md5summer/

Ted Bundy

pcbutts1 wrote:

> For deliberate morphing to avoid killfiles.

Now, I am changing to avoid a killfile.

You're no bed of roses yourself here Butts. You don't forget you got
people hot on your trail, partner.

EL is not going to do anything.

Ted

Prince Vlad Tepes

Whatever the **** you're whining about now, I got the stake for your
ass, pick one.

http://einsiders.com/reviews/dvd/ima...arkprince1.jpg

Prince Vlad

why?

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 03:31:23 -0800, west wrote:

> There is a MD5SUM and SHA1SUM check and creator program for windows explorer
>using the shell menu and I can't find it. Google search turns up dozens of
>Linux & UNIX md5sum & sha1sum checkers.

And quite a few WIndows GUI versions.

> Anyone know where to get this program? This is NOT a command line checker

Yes, when I needed same for Windows I used www.google.com found 3 and
kept the 1 I liked best.

>program, but works in windows explorer only.

Me