Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-218

70-218

Kevin

Last exam I need to take to obtain MCSA2000. If anyone has taken the
exam and can toss me some advice on it etc.. that would be great. Thanks

Christopher J. Beasley

If you can admin, then you can do this exam. Very straight forward. You
should have no big issues. But do know GPO, and password settings.
"Kevin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Last exam I need to take to obtain MCSA2000. If anyone has taken the
> exam and can toss me some advice on it etc.. that would be great. Thanks

Brad

I did this one a few weeks ago... all I can say is make sure you study
GPO's!!!

This was one section that I could have done better on if I had spent some
time getting to know them like the back of my hand, like microsoft expected.

Everything else on this exam was quite straight forward.