Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Conflict of interest problem.

Conflict of interest problem.

Knut Arvid Keilen

News articles in Norway recently carries a discussion regarding status of
immigrants from other countries to Norway.

To be exact, those who are suspected of carrying out illegal work, that is.

Currently, the Norwegian King as the Head of Government is the final
jurisdictional point.

There is assumed to be a conflict between the Justice Department and the
Immigration Department regarding this matter, though.

About 15 or 16 years ago I had a loan in the Norwegian savings bank of
"Postbanken, Norway".

Again, I am no expert in dealing with money. I do some computer maintenance
and have astronomy as a personal hobby.

I had some 7,500 NOK * 3 (over half a year or more) pre-paid for paying my
education. This expense dealt with bying books, semester fee, travel by bus,
etc. I was living "at home" by the time.

My parents are self-byers of a private property. Both earlier worked full
time. My father was quite well off for some 10 years before retiring, being
second in commnand in his structure.

I have 3 years of computer education (or rather maintenace) in my
experience. The first year was not good, but by working hard, I came up
quite well when ending up my third year.

I spent about 100,000 NOK applying for a job, wearing out a manual (although
current based) typewriter.

Finally, I got a 6 month job at the local administration of my town. I was
paid for the bus.

My current apartment has a bying price of 650,000 NOK becuase at the age of
43, my parents does not want me to live at home anymore.

The valid sales or loan amount for this sum of money is NOT pre-paid in
advance at the current point of time. It is not above the table nor below
the table.

The seller (the local city administration), may be either the buyer, or is a
self-byer. My contact person there has been constitutional elected, meaning
the rules and the laws stated
are final and can not be changed or circumvented in any situation
whatsoever.

I currently have about 20,000 NOK (variable) to spend on my primary account.
About 100,000 on another account.

Remember what I earlier said. I was not paid at all in my job and my earlier
employer has been constitutional elected (by means of rule of law, not by
the people).

Any advice of how to pay back the 650,000 NOK is requested.

Thanks in advance !

"Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> News articles in Norway recently carries a discussion regarding status of
> immigrants from other countries to Norway.

Seems to me, I`ve heard this song before.

Whiskers

On 2007-02-03, 1932 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> News articles in Norway recently carries a discussion regarding status of
>> immigrants from other countries to Norway.
>>

> Seems to me, I`ve heard this song before.

I have a sense of deja vu too. We can both enjoy(?) the experience again
at least 7 times in this very newsgroup, without any waiting, thanks to
the repeats.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

"Whiskers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 2007-02-03, 1932 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> "Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> News articles in Norway recently carries a discussion regarding status
>>> of
>>> immigrants from other countries to Norway.
>>>

>> Seems to me, I`ve heard this song before.

> I have a sense of deja vu too. We can both enjoy(?) the experience again
> at least 7 times in this very newsgroup, without any waiting, thanks to
> the repeats.

Yes, I believe a lot of people in Norway, actually get a
proper job, and get their lives sorted out.

Whiskers

On 2007-02-03, 1932 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Whiskers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On 2007-02-03, 1932 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>> "Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> Seems to me, I`ve heard this song before.

>> I have a sense of deja vu too. We can both enjoy(?) the experience again
>> at least 7 times in this very newsgroup, without any waiting, thanks to
>> the repeats.
>>

> Yes, I believe a lot of people in Norway, actually get a
> proper job, and get their lives sorted out.

Somebody is doing some work in Nokia, and Opera Software, and apparently
making a living at it. I expect they have roads that need sweeping too.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

"Whiskers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 2007-02-03, 1932 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> "Whiskers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I have a sense of deja vu too. We can both enjoy(?) the experience
>>> again
>>> at least 7 times in this very newsgroup, without any waiting, thanks to
>>> the repeats.
>>>

>> Yes, I believe a lot of people in Norway, actually get a
>> proper job, and get their lives sorted out.

> Somebody is doing some work in Nokia, and Opera Software, and apparently
> making a living at it. I expect they have roads that need sweeping too.

%> )

Keme

1932 skrev:
> "Whiskers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On 2007-02-03, 1932 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> "Whiskers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Yes, I believe a lot of people in Norway, actually get a
>>> proper job, and get their lives sorted out.

>> Somebody is doing some work in Nokia, and Opera Software, and apparently
>> making a living at it. I expect they have roads that need sweeping too.
>>

> %> )

True. Norway is a long stretch, geographically speaking, and the
population is spread across much of the inhabitable area, so there's a
lot of road per head. Not too high salaries for roadsweeps, though.

Truth is, the labour market is really tight at the moment, so anyone
with a skill in some direction (and particularly in computing) should
have a decent chance of getting a proper job.

Saying the same thing to the same audience 8 times in a relatively short
timespan indicates that the OP has a severe memory defect (known as
"leak"). Vague statements with largely irrelevant content further
indicates that the skill level and analytic ability are not quite up to
par, contrary to what OP tries to convey. (Like a buggy OS, or maybe
even a faulty BIOS. Try a flashback: )

Seriously, if this is meant seriously the OP needs help that's not of
the financial kind. If it's a joke, errr..., well..., I figure he still
does.

On the other hand, it might be trolling. In that case, the joke's on me,
I guess. Swallowed the line, hook and kitchensink. Feeling somewhat full
at the moment, so I guess I'll get some sleep now. Will enjoy the dejavu
tomorrow, if my ISP hasn't expired the posts by then (there's always
Google...)

Keme

Keme skrev:
> 1932 skrev:
>> "Whiskers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Somebody is doing some work in Nokia, and Opera Software, and apparently
>>> making a living at it. I expect they have roads that need sweeping too.
>>>

>> %> )
>>

> True. Norway is a long stretch, geographically speaking, and the
> population is spread across much of the inhabitable area, so there's a
> lot of road per head. Not too high salaries for roadsweeps, though.

[snipped some vague statements about getting a job]
> On the other hand, it might be trolling. In that case, the joke's on me,
> I guess. Swallowed the line, hook and kitchensink. Feeling somewhat full
> at the moment, so I guess I'll get some sleep now. Will enjoy the dejavu
> tomorrow, if my ISP hasn't expired the posts by then (there's always
> Google...)

I was going to say "get a job", but ol'32 beat me to it. Just had to
spew out someting. Enjoy! Good night (or whatever).