Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Rudeness is Unacceptable

Rudeness is Unacceptable

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

iCertify.net wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> This poor guy is posting because he's proud of his mom, and because
> she's not sure where to get a job.

I've got some prime swampland for sale here in Florida... interested?

--
Fris "The reply so nice, he did it twice" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Kline Sphere

>If she has an MCSE.......
>If she is an MCP........

What if she's a Troll?

iCertify.net

Ya, what if...

But there was nothing in the original post that was indicative of a troll.
All I saw was a post from a young man who was proud of his mom, and wanted
to know where she should look for work.

The only thing I saw indicative of troll behaviour was the responses he
received ( however, its obvious that you guys are the newsgroup thugs and
are not trolls - if you were trolls you'd disappear and stop giving newbies
a hard time).

I don't know what else to say, except that I truly feel sorry for everyone
that felt they had to rip this young man apart. Your lives must be very sad
and depressing if you have nothing better to do during the Holiday season
than to make others feel bad.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >If she has an MCSE.......
> >If she is an MCP........

> What if she's a Troll?

Kline Sphere

Idiot.
You must be one of those people who send off money every time you get
one of those 'hard luck' email scams.

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:36:55 -0500, "iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ya, what if...
>
>But there was nothing in the original post that was indicative of a troll.
>All I saw was a post from a young man who was proud of his mom, and wanted
>to know where she should look for work.
>
>The only thing I saw indicative of troll behaviour was the responses he
>received ( however, its obvious that you guys are the newsgroup thugs and
>are not trolls - if you were trolls you'd disappear and stop giving newbies
>a hard time).
>
>I don't know what else to say, except that I truly feel sorry for everyone
>that felt they had to rip this young man apart. Your lives must be very sad
>and depressing if you have nothing better to do during the Holiday season
>than to make others feel bad.

JaR

"iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ya, what if...
>
> But there was nothing in the original post that was indicative of a troll.

Sure there was. read again. Mom's asking her son who's "not into computers"
to post to a NG.

> All I saw was a post from a young man who was proud of his mom,

See above.

>and wanted
> to know where she should look for work.

If the statements about taking a year to pass 210 (on the second attempt)
and having no clue how where to look for work are any indicator, the
Wal-Mart suggestion was valid.

> The only thing I saw indicative of troll behaviour was the responses he
> received ( however, its obvious that you guys are the newsgroup thugs

Hey, Big Louie, dis guy is sayin' bad stuff about ya!

>and
> are not trolls - if you were trolls you'd >disappear and stop giving

newbies
> a hard time).

In a perfect world...

> I don't know what else to say, except that I >truly feel sorry for

everyone
> that felt they had to rip this young man >apart.

Rip apart? Somebody is a tad bit over-sensitive, I fear. Hugs anyone?

>Your lives must be very sad
> and depressing if you have nothing better to >do during the Holiday season
> than to make others feel bad.
> --

Nope, had a great holiday. If someone feels bad, well, sometimes learning
hurts.

JaR

iCertify.net

No, I'm not an idiot - I'm just in shock that Microsoft continues to allow
you MCNGP thugs to continue. I'm sorry I can't support you MCNGP
racketeers, but I've been out of kindergarten for 29 years - I hope the rest
of your education goes well!!!!

I'm sure that I am not the only person who frequents this newsgroup who is
proud *NOT* to be a member of the MCNGP!
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net
Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
articles, interviews
with the hottest certification authors and so much more...

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Idiot.
> You must be one of those people who send off money every time you get
> one of those 'hard luck' email scams.
>
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:36:55 -0500, "iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Ya, what if...
> >
> >But there was nothing in the original post that was indicative of a

troll.
> >All I saw was a post from a young man who was proud of his mom, and

wanted
> >to know where she should look for work.
> >
> >The only thing I saw indicative of troll behaviour was the responses he
> >received ( however, its obvious that you guys are the newsgroup thugs and
> >are not trolls - if you were trolls you'd disappear and stop giving

newbies
> >a hard time).
> >
> >I don't know what else to say, except that I truly feel sorry for

everyone
> >that felt they had to rip this young man apart. Your lives must be very

sad
> >and depressing if you have nothing better to do during the Holiday season
> >than to make others feel bad.

Kline Sphere

> I'm sorry I can't support you MCNGP
>racketeers, but I've been out of kindergarten for 29 years -

I guess no big loss either way.

> I hope the rest
>of your education goes well!!!!

I expect most of us are more educated than you are, I know I am.

>I'm sure that I am not the only person who frequents this newsgroup who is
>proud *NOT* to be a member of the MCNGP!

I expect that's true, but then most of those people see this as
harmless fun and simply ignore it.

Then there are people like you which encourage stupid posts (either by
morons or Trolls), believing you are 'helping' them when really all
you're doing is giving them a good laugh.

Oh is that a 'How do I become an mcse?' post brewing in the wind!!!!

Kline Sphere

>> But there was nothing in the original post that was indicative of a troll.
>
>Sure there was. read again. Mom's asking her son who's "not into computers"
>to post to a NG.

Exactly and old ICertity.net can't work that one out!

Do I hear Lamer of the Week (or year)?

Politician Spock

ICertify.net,

You seem to be a very professional person, which is what this newsgroup
needs.

However, I don't believe you understand what a "Troll" is. Most people
believe a newsgroup "Troll" is just an annoying poster that nobody wants
around. But that is not where the word "Troll" derived from in the context
of its use within newsgroups. "Trolling" is a technique fisherman use. As
such a person who comes into a newsgroup and posts an outlandish claim only
for the sole reason to hook people into believing his post is legitimate is
considered to be "trolling" for responses using his post as bait. A
newsgroup "troll" is someone who posts things that aren't true to waste your
time replying because you think the post is legitimate. Being new here you
probably don't know the ridiculous amount of trolls this newsgroup has seen
over the years. But the barrage of flames they receive from the MCNGP seems
to keep it down, except for the trolls they are looking to get flamed. But
they seem to eventually disappear as well.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Politician Spock wrote:
> ICertify.net,
>
> You seem to be a very professional person, which is what this
> newsgroup needs.

Except that this "professional person" is quick to judge the MCNGP.

Paisley would seem to live in a sterile world, and cannot accept the
possibility that he/she was feeding a troll, because surely trolls are not
real. We must all be wrong. Let him/her live in his/her fantasy world.
Sometimes watching people obliviously reply to trolls is funnier than the
trolls themselves.

--
Fris "If PaisleySkye is a guy... I'd consider changing my handle" bee® MCNGP

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help