Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Rudeness is Unacceptable

Rudeness is Unacceptable

Politician Spock

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If she really loved those people she would give them books for free

> instead
> > of earning commissions from Amazon.com on the books they buy through her
> > links.

> You communist.

There's nothing wrong with selling books. However, hiding your true
intentions behind some moral pedestal is an action that lacks integrITy.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Jtyc

> However, hiding your true
> intentions behind some moral pedestal is an action that lacks integrITy.

That's the American way pal. Love it or leave it you pinko commy bastard.

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > However, hiding your true
> > intentions behind some moral pedestal is an action that lacks integrITy.

> That's the American way pal. Love it or leave it you pinko commy bastard.

Did you miss the part where paisley said she doesn't live in the US?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Politician Spock wrote:
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> However, hiding your true
>>> intentions behind some moral pedestal is an action that lacks
>>> integrITy.

>> That's the American way pal. Love it or leave it you pinko commy
>> bastard.
>>

> Did you miss the part where paisley said she doesn't live in the US?

Her site is registered in Maine, though.

Guess she doesn't hate ALL things American.

--
Fris "The Ugly American" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> Did you miss the part where paisley said she doesn't live in the US?

So you're saying that other countries can't follow the American dream?

Liberal pansy commy you.

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Did you miss the part where paisley said she doesn't live in the US?

> So you're saying that other countries can't follow the American dream?
>

> Liberal pansy commy you.

No, just paisley.