Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Mo Passes 70-210

Mo Passes 70-210

SonOFMaggie

Hello All,

My mom finally passed 70-210 after one long year of
studying. She failed on her first attempt. But shes all
good now.

I am not into computers but she wanted me to post a
message for her to you asking where recently certified
MCSE like her cna get a job.

Thanks in advantage.

Techie

McDonald's is a good first choice

"SonOFMaggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:027501c3cdb6$a01e0610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,
>
> My mom finally passed 70-210 after one long year of
> studying. She failed on her first attempt. But shes all
> good now.
>
> I am not into computers but she wanted me to post a
> message for her to you asking where recently certified
> MCSE like her cna get a job.
>
> Thanks in advantage.

Kline Sphere

>My mom finally passed 70-210 after one long year of
>studying. She failed on her first attempt. But shes all
>good now.

Tell her to sick to baking apple pie and darning pa's socks.

Politician Spock

"SonOFMaggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:027501c3cdb6$a01e0610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,
>
> My mom finally passed 70-210 after one long year of
> studying. She failed on her first attempt. But shes all
> good now.
>
> I am not into computers but she wanted me to post a
> message for her to you asking where recently certified
> MCSE like her cna get a job.
>
> Thanks in advantage.

Wal-Mart sells computers.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Consultant

a year to pass 210? tell maggie to put that short lil skirt on and the thigh
high stockings that i like and to bend over while getting me those fresh
baked chocolate chip cookies from the oven.

> > Hello All,
> >
> > My mom finally passed 70-210 after one long year of
> > studying. She failed on her first attempt. But shes all
> > good now.
> >
> > I am not into computers but she wanted me to post a
> > message for her to you asking where recently certified
> > MCSE like her cna get a job.
> >
> > Thanks in advantage.

iCertify.net

Hey guys,

This poor guy is posting because he's proud of his mom, and because she's
not sure where to get a job.

In your post you mentioned that your mom recently passed 70-210 but at the
bottom of the post you referred to her as an MCSE. If she has only taken
the 70-210 exam, she's not an MCSE, but rather an MCP. If she took all of
the other exams, and 70-210 was the final exam she needed for MCSE, then
she's an MCSE now.

If she has an MCSE, I would suggest she apply everywhere - to offices,
libraries, schools, and anywhere else she can think of. A large majority of
jobs are not advertised, and these places need their networks maintained
too.

If she is an MCP, I would suggest that she look around and see what she can
find - but she's probably going to be hard pressed finding even an entry
level position without having the full MCSE - unless of course she has years
of experience under her belt (which I don't think she does, going by your
post).

Oh, and congratulate your mom for me!
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"SonOFMaggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:027501c3cdb6$a01e0610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,
>
> My mom finally passed 70-210 after one long year of
> studying. She failed on her first attempt. But shes all
> good now.
>
> I am not into computers but she wanted me to post a
> message for her to you asking where recently certified
> MCSE like her cna get a job.
>
> Thanks in advantage.

PIX lan-to-lan IPSEC comes up...no traffic passes tunnel Arjan Cisco 0 11-02-2005 11:28 PM
Cisco VPN Client connects but no traffic passes through. Mephesto Cisco 0 06-24-2005 04:24 PM
Passes exam =?Utf-8?B?am9obg==?= MCSD 1 05-30-2005 05:47 AM
Pix VPN: one network passes ok, other doesn't! paul blitz Cisco 4 10-22-2004 08:12 AM