Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Eclipse- Errors in Project (J2EE project)

Eclipse- Errors in Project (J2EE project)

leorulez@gmail.com

Hello

I am new to Eclipse. I am trying to run my first J2EE project using
Eclipse. I use JBoss 3.2.5 and Lomboz. In Eclipse in Lomboz J2EE view
under the EJB module that I created there is JBoss3.2.5 server listed.
When I right click and choose Debug Server (or Run Server) I get an
error message "Errors exist in required project-project name. Continue
Launch?". Does this mean there is something wrong with my project? Any
place where I could have gone wrong?

Thanks for any help.