Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sorry State of America..

Sorry State of America..

ellis_jay

Most excellent!! Never had the patience to watch something this long-but
glad I watched this one!!

http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/

--

When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not
welcome witnesses.

Ellis_Jay

Old Gringo

On or About Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:48:19 -0600, Without Any Hesitation,
And Without A Second Thought, ellis_jay Wrote The Following:

> Most excellent!! Never had the patience to watch something this long-but
> glad I watched this one!!
>
> http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/
>
> --
>
> When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not
> welcome witnesses.
> In fact, they come to believe the witness causes the trouble.
> ___John Steinbeck
>
> Ellis_Jay

Quite well done, and should be of interest to all. Thank you for
sharing.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

A complete and thorough piece of garbage. You people sit on your asses and
complain because the government does something that does not benefit you
through welfare of other symbiont trash. I was born dirt poor and stayed
dirt poor until I realized it was not our governments fault but mine because
I did not take the effort to better myself. I can buy 99 percent of you
with my pocket change because I used the benefits my nation allowed and
provided me to take advantage of. I worked my ass off, I was at the job
when my boss showed up and there when he left. I went to college at 40 and
graduated with an MBA at 46, I gave 110% of myself at every opportunity and
forever attempted to give more value to any associate. I am wealthy because
I took advantage of every opportunity that living in this grand and glorious
country, not because I ran every my mouth about how bad everything was. I
will never understand how people as you **** and moan about this country yet
use every chance you have to do so because of the freedoms this wonderful
nation provides you.

"ellis_jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Most excellent!! Never had the patience to watch something this long-but
> glad I watched this one!!
>
> http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/
>

> --
>
> When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not
> welcome witnesses.
> In fact, they come to believe the witness causes the trouble.
> ___John Steinbeck
>
> Ellis_Jay

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

824 wrote:
> I was born dirt poor and stayed dirt poor until I realized it was not

The Donald has spoken.

ellis_jay

824 wrote:
> A complete and thorough piece of garbage. You people sit on your
> asses and complain because the government does something that does
> not benefit you through welfare of other symbiont trash.

The link had nothing to do about any of that.

> I am wealthy because I took advantage of every opportunity
> that living in this grand and glorious country, not because I ran
> every my mouth about how bad everything was.

Wrong issue.

> I will never understand

I know.

> how people as you **** and moan about this country yet use every
> chance you have to do so because of the freedoms this wonderful
> nation provides you.

The link is about freedoms, if you had bothered you would have known that.

Glad you made your fortune, btw.

>> http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/

--

When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes
the trouble. ___John Steinbeck

Ellis_Jay

Jack

Another hate America Michael Moore wannabe movie that the likes of the far
left Hollywood, Kim Jong-il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Osama Bin Laden would
be proud of.

Ed

He is already on my list of people I hate, along with Al "ugly idiot"
Franken, Frank Rich and other leftist secular progressive traitors to our
country.
etc
etc

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Another hate America Michael Moore wannabe movie that the likes of the far
> left Hollywood, Kim Jong-il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Osama Bin Laden would
> be proud of.

Frosty

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:48:19 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
"ellis_jay" <(E-Mail Removed)>, pulled fingers out of butt and
typed:
>Most excellent!! Never had the patience to watch something this long-but
>glad I watched this one!!
>
>http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/

Zinn=commie

> --
>
> When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not
>welcome witnesses.
>In fact, they come to believe the witness causes the trouble.
> ___John Steinbeck
>
> Ellis_Jay

Ed

It looks like something that would have been produced from MORON.ORG
A piece of ****.

"Frosty" < http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:48:19 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> "ellis_jay" <(E-Mail Removed)>, pulled fingers out of butt and
> typed:
>>Most excellent!! Never had the patience to watch something this long-but
>>glad I watched this one!!
>>
>>http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/
>>

> Zinn=commie
>>

>> --
>>
>> When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not
>>welcome witnesses.
>>In fact, they come to believe the witness causes the trouble.
>> ___John Steinbeck
>>
>> Ellis_Jay

Bob F Smith III

Any one that believes that crap should go to BuyABridge.org where you will
be welcomed with open arms.

I know the girl who produced this and she has been a kook all her life.
from a nice family though.

news:T7owh.5240$(E-Mail Removed) t...