Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unable to open multiple files

Unable to open multiple files

Ken Cooke

My keyboard won't let me open multiple files (Ctrl + Rt Click) in any program. How do I reset the keyboard to allow opening of multiple files.

Thanks

Ken Cooke

Mike Easter

Ken Cooke wrote:

Don't post to newsgroups in html. Use plaintext. See below*.

> My keyboard won't let me open multiple files (Ctrl + Rt Click) in any
> program.

Selection of multiple files in a file manager such as Win Explorer is
performed by using the control key plus L click select each file
individually to 'accumulate' multiple files. Either hold the control
key down or use sticky keys.

The R click function is for a context menu, which context menu depends
on the conditions.

> How do I reset the keyboard to allow opening of multiple
> files.

* To change how OE posts to newsgroups, configure OE/ Tools/ Options/
Send tab/ News Sending Format section - check Plain Text, not Html.

--
Mike Easter