Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf

Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf

Neo

Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf

Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor & user
pwds are set.

Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?

TIA, Neo.

=?Utf-8?B?TWFya28=?=

----- Neo wrote: -----

Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf

YEP. Probably the guy that bought it originally.

Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor & user
pwds are set.

Uh? Fancy that? T'is a Shame. I wonder why anybody would want to protect a document that has commercial value?

Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?

Yes. But It would look just like jibberish, unless you could also decypher the compression / encryption algorithm that has been used, which I think you need the password for....

TIA, Neo.

Oh NO! Thank you! There hasn't been anybody silly enough to suggest that we should help them to make illegal activity easy for at least a few days now. Must be the season? BUT - Why even read the .pdf that you shouldn't have anyway? Why don't you just solicit someone else to do your work and even sit your exams for you???

Neo: You are obviously young and immature so I will go easy on you. You should have had a bit longer think about your post to this newsgroup before you pressed SEND.

After all, you wouldn't walk into the bank you wanted to rob and then ask all the employees if they know the combination of the safe to make your job easier, would you? Mmmmm - I was just reflecting on how much of your brain would need to fail in order to think that your original post to this newsgroup would be a good idea and Hell - I think you would ask the bank employees....

IT

NO I don't think so!

Consultant

try

sol

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf
>
> Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor & user
> pwds are set.
>
> Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?
>
> TIA, Neo.

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> try
>
> sol

It's Id-10-T

Neo

Thanx guys, but no jackpot yet!
Neo.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > try
> >
> > sol
> >

> It's Id-10-T

Keyboard Cowboy

Better yet, try:

password

Darth 2000

Try:
ASSFUQR

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf
>
> Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor & user
> pwds are set.
>
> Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?
>
> TIA, Neo.

Politician Spock

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanx guys, but no jackpot yet!
> Neo.

At least not for you. A jackpot has been hit in this thread though.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Consultant

no, it is spelled ass****er

news:(E-Mail Removed)...