Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Program to edit VCD (mpeg) files?

Program to edit VCD (mpeg) files?

rachey@gmail.com

Hi all,
I've got an AVI file which I've converted to MPG with WinAvi. However
the file is a little bit too big - 726mb - to put on a 700mb disk, and
I can't overburn it.

Are there any little, easy to use programs which will let me crop the
file to take the end credits off?

Thanks
Rachel.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> Hi all,
> I've got an AVI file which I've converted to MPG with WinAvi. However
> the file is a little bit too big - 726mb - to put on a 700mb disk, and
> I can't overburn it.
>
> Are there any little, easy to use programs which will let me crop the
> file to take the end credits off?

MPEG Video Wizard, 30 day free trial. Worth it to register if you do
this very often. www.womble.com

ProfGene

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've got an AVI file which I've converted to MPG with WinAvi. However
> the file is a little bit too big - 726mb - to put on a 700mb disk, and
> I can't overburn it.
>
> Are there any little, easy to use programs which will let me crop the
> file to take the end credits off?
>
> Thanks
> Rachel.

You could use Windows movie maker program which could do the job.

Shine

Wondershare Video to DVD Burner can convert AVI, WMV (Window Media
Player), MPEG, MPG, DAT(VCD), RM, RMVB (RealPlayer), MOV (QuickTime),
ASF to DVD format, with it, you also can burn video to DVD disk, here
is the download link
http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/video-to-dvd.php?sid=2
Here is a step by step guide
http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/forum...hp?t=305?sid=2

ProfGene

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've got an AVI file which I've converted to MPG with WinAvi. However
> the file is a little bit too big - 726mb - to put on a 700mb disk, and
> I can't overburn it.
>
> Are there any little, easy to use programs which will let me crop the
> file to take the end credits off?
>
> Thanks
> Rachel.

You can use Windows movie maker but it will break it up into lots of
segments which can be joined. There are some shareware video editing
programs that are simple enough to use. You can find them by Googling
video editing programs. I like Ulead but you have to buy that one.