Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot load Download Accelerator (DAP)

Cannot load Download Accelerator (DAP)

none@none.com

When I try and download files with Easy News I get the
error that Download Accelerator could not be loaded.
How do I cure this. Iam using DAP 8
Tnks

why?

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:45:48 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>When I try and download files with Easy News I get the
>error that Download Accelerator could not be loaded.
>How do I cure this. Iam using DAP 8
>Tnks

By not using DAP perhaps?

Me