Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > .flv files to DVD?

.flv files to DVD?

lee houston

running windows xp.

I have 160 .flv video files, each about 90 MB, 25 minutes duration
each. Would like to burn them to dvd so that they are viewable on a
dvd player such as found in an auto.

What format should I encode them to and how to make each of
them selectable on the consumer type dvd player?
Recommended free software? Recommended DVD brand?

thanks,
lee