Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Uruguay

Uruguay

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

Is here any uruguayan?

Ken Briscoe

> Is here any uruguayan?

I'm not a guayan! You're a guayan!

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

wouldn't you like to be a guayan too?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is here any uruguayan?

> I'm not a guayan! You're a guayan!
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Politician Spock

news:uGv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> wouldn't you like to be a guayan too?

In 2003 it's chic to be guayan.

Ken Briscoe

> In 2003 it's chic to be guayan.

So, is that like, a metrosexual or something?

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In 2003 it's chic to be guayan.

> So, is that like, a metrosexual or something?

Sung to the song "Hip to be Square" by Huey Lewis & the News.

I used to be a playboy, I used to fool around
But I couldn't stay in the closet, and had to come on out
Now I'm playing it real gay, and yes I style my hair
You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care
Because I can tell what's going on
It's hip to be queer

I like my men in hot fashions, I watch them on TV
I'm working out most everyday and watching what I eat
They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care
I know that it's crazy
I know that it's nowhere
But there is no denying that
It's hip to be queer

It's not too hard to figure out, you see it everyday
Those that were the farthest out have gone the other way
You see them on the TV, don't it look like a lot of fun
But don't you try to fight it; "An idea who's time has come."
Don't tell me that I'm crazy
Don't tell me I'm nowhere
Take it from me
It's hip to be queer

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Consultant

so trendy, being queer and all.

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > In 2003 it's chic to be guayan.

> > So, is that like, a metrosexual or something?
> >

> Sung to the song "Hip to be Square" by Huey Lewis & the News.
>
> I used to be a playboy, I used to fool around
> But I couldn't stay in the closet, and had to come on out
> Now I'm playing it real gay, and yes I style my hair
> You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care
> Because I can tell what's going on
> It's hip to be queer
>
> I like my men in hot fashions, I watch them on TV
> I'm working out most everyday and watching what I eat
> They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care
> I know that it's crazy
> I know that it's nowhere
> But there is no denying that
> It's hip to be queer
>
> It's not too hard to figure out, you see it everyday
> Those that were the farthest out have gone the other way
> You see them on the TV, don't it look like a lot of fun
> But don't you try to fight it; "An idea who's time has come."
> Don't tell me that I'm crazy
> Don't tell me I'm nowhere
> Take it from me
> It's hip to be queer