Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > my internet explorer will not open?

my internet explorer will not open?

quinton garrard

SJP

"quinton garrard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:W_2uh.14377$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...

Thanks for that

Evan Platt

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:18:30 GMT, "quinton garrard"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Bummer.

Ponder

..

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

quinton garrard wrote:

> [nothing]

Get someone to download these two browsers for you, copy to CD, and
install them on your computer. Never fight with IE again.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
http://www.opera.com/

Pick the one you like best and make it your default browser.

--
-bts
-Everyone needs multiple browsers for just this situation

Evan Platt

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:46:39 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Get someone to download these two browsers for you, copy to CD, and
>install them on your computer. Never fight with IE again.
>
>http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
>http://www.opera.com/
>
>Pick the one you like best and make it your default browser.

WTF's wrong with you?

You're SUPPOSED to tell him to open up IE and go to those sites.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Evan Platt wrote:

> WTF's wrong with you?
>
> You're SUPPOSED to tell him to open up IE and go to those sites.

My humble apologies...

I could have added, "Go to your local library, and download OffByOne
( http://offbyone.com/ ) to a floppy disk, and use that to get Opera and
Firefox."

--
-bts