Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > exchanging 70-291 and 70-290

exchanging 70-291 and 70-290

Just a small addetion to the below, I passed 70-290 2003
server exam and i am willing to exchange all the test
exams and real quistions i have for 70-290 with test
exams for 70-291.

Hi

Does any one have test exams like transender or other
software for 70-291 ??

If so please please please send it to me on:

Or

(E-Mail Removed)

Best regards
Tamer

Hasan

Marko/Brat,

Can you handle this far quit??

Thanks.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:032801c3c94b$bc13a4c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just a small addetion to the below, I passed 70-290 2003
> server exam and i am willing to exchange all the test
> exams and real quistions i have for 70-290 with test
> exams for 70-291.
>

> Hi
>
> Does any one have test exams like transender or other
> software for 70-291 ??
>
> If so please please please send it to me on:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Or
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Best regards
> Tamer

Hasan

Alright, this posting was ticking me off.
I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't get it out of my head.

Tamer, Why don't you pick up a bloody book and learn the course material
instead of waiting for someone to send you the questions. Do you really
think that anyone will just help you cheat out of the goodness of their
hearts when the honest people of the world are taking the material one day
at a time giving it our blood, sweat and tears???

What's more bloody important? Getting a bit of paper becuase you knew the
answers beforehand, or achieving a goal set by your peers through hard work
and honest learning? I hope Microsoft change the questions the same day you
take your exams. At least that way you'll learn that cheating doesn't pay.
And it'll be YOU who's paying.... for another exam!!

If you're after a piece of paper, go photocopy your ass. At least it'll hold
more value than your certificate.
Please rest assured that WE GO OUT OF OUR WAY to make sure people like you
are stripped of your certifications. If you don't believe me, take a look at

What's going to happen if you are asked to demonstrate your skills at a job
interview and you just sit there like the bumb ass that you are, staring at
the computer screen, not knowing what to do because it wasn't on a braindump
site?
I speak for all of us here, and especially BRAT, we hope that we are next in
line for an interview for that job you just applied for.

My advice to you is that you pick up a book, install Server and get
cracking. There is no substitute for studying. There are plenty of excellent
books out there. Most of them come with various softwares to help you
practice/study/learn.

Don't be a Dumb F*ck.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:032801c3c94b$bc13a4c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just a small addetion to the below, I passed 70-290 2003
> server exam and i am willing to exchange all the test
> exams and real quistions i have for 70-290 with test
> exams for 70-291.
>

> Hi
>
> Does any one have test exams like transender or other
> software for 70-291 ??
>
> If so please please please send it to me on:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Or
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Best regards
> Tamer

Brat

this one shows great potential as a future member, no?

"Hasan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alright, this posting was ticking me off.
> I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't get it out of my head.
>

> Tamer, Why don't you pick up a bloody book and learn the course material
> instead of waiting for someone to send you the questions. Do you really
> think that anyone will just help you cheat out of the goodness of their
> hearts when the honest people of the world are taking the material one day
> at a time giving it our blood, sweat and tears???
>
> What's more bloody important? Getting a bit of paper becuase you knew the
> answers beforehand, or achieving a goal set by your peers through hard

work
> and honest learning? I hope Microsoft change the questions the same day

you
> take your exams. At least that way you'll learn that cheating doesn't pay.
> And it'll be YOU who's paying.... for another exam!!
>
> If you're after a piece of paper, go photocopy your ass. At least it'll

hold
> more value than your certificate.
> Please rest assured that WE GO OUT OF OUR WAY to make sure people like you
> are stripped of your certifications. If you don't believe me, take a look

at

> What's going to happen if you are asked to demonstrate your skills at a

job
> interview and you just sit there like the bumb ass that you are, staring

at
> the computer screen, not knowing what to do because it wasn't on a

braindump
> site?
> I speak for all of us here, and especially BRAT, we hope that we are next

in
> line for an interview for that job you just applied for.
>
> My advice to you is that you pick up a book, install Server and get
> cracking. There is no substitute for studying. There are plenty of

excellent
> books out there. Most of them come with various softwares to help you
> practice/study/learn.
>
> Don't be a Dumb F*ck.
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:032801c3c94b$bc13a4c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just a small addetion to the below, I passed 70-290 2003
> > server exam and i am willing to exchange all the test
> > exams and real quistions i have for 70-290 with test
> > exams for 70-291.
> >

> > Hi
> >
> > Does any one have test exams like transender or other
> > software for 70-291 ??
> >
> > If so please please please send it to me on:
> >
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > Or
> >
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > Best regards
> > Tamer

jen

Hasan wrote:

> Alright, this posting was ticking me off.
> I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't get it out of my head.

<MAJOR SNIPPAGE>

good post...and i agree with you totally. i failed the 290 test the
first time around. since then i've studied three additional books on 290
and 2003 server(4 in all). i feel i'm better prepared for the test now;
however, even if i fail the test again i feel i understand the
additional features and the ins and outs of the os a hell of a lot more.

thanks for the input...maybe people will see the light...

--
Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Don't You Wish

ASS****ER!!!!!!!!!!

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:032801c3c94b$bc13a4c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just a small addetion to the below, I passed 70-290 2003
> server exam and i am willing to exchange all the test
> exams and real quistions i have for 70-290 with test
> exams for 70-291.
>

> Hi
>
> Does any one have test exams like transender or other
> software for 70-291 ??
>
> If so please please please send it to me on:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Or
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Best regards
> Tamer

Hasan

Many thanks for the compliment, Brat

------------------------
Darth 2000
Says: Do not underestimate the power of studying

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bs9q6u$fo4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]

> in
> > line for an interview for that job you just applied for.
> >
> > My advice to you is that you pick up a book, install Server and get
> > cracking. There is no substitute for studying. There are plenty of

> excellent
> > books out there. Most of them come with various softwares to help you
> > practice/study/learn.
> >
> > Don't be a Dumb F*ck.
> >

> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:032801c3c94b$bc13a4c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Just a small addetion to the below, I passed 70-290 2003
> > > server exam and i am willing to exchange all the test
> > > exams and real quistions i have for 70-290 with test
> > > exams for 70-291.
> > >

> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Does any one have test exams like transender or other
> > > software for 70-291 ??
> > >
> > > If so please please please send it to me on:

[XSLT] searchresults/exchanging background color Peter van Schie XML 2 10-02-2005 10:10 PM
Exchanging results Gianni Java 4 01-12-2005 08:48 PM
Exchanging results Gianni Java 2 01-11-2005 04:26 PM
Re: Best place for exchanging $ to Euro? mrtravelkay Cisco 0 04-23-2004 11:50 PM
Calling Popups and Exchanging Value Between Windows Rafael Veronezi ASP .Net 0 07-02-2003 12:26 PM

Advertisments