Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings

New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings

Heidi Manway

x-no-archive:yes

New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings

Hi I am looking to set up my own personal website with its OWN Domain
any one know of some descent value for money hosting companies?

As for web design Templates whats the best route to take.
When I sign up to an agreement is it for a minimum of 12 months
contract?

Whats VERY important is getting my Google Page Rankings High so I can
get traffic to it
experiences if any ?

Heidi

Evan Platt

On 23 Jan 2007 11:29:51 -0800, "Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>x-no-archive:yes
>
>New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings
>
>Hi I am looking to set up my own personal website with its OWN Domain
>any one know of some descent value for money hosting companies?

How many times are you going to ask?

>As for web design Templates whats the best route to take.
>When I sign up to an agreement is it for a minimum of 12 months
>contract?

How many times are you going to ask?

>Whats VERY important is getting my Google Page Rankings High so I can
>get traffic to it
>experiences if any ?

Use lots of unrelated keywords that people may search on. 'president
xbox xbox 360 psp free movies free downloads Nintendo wii world
peace", etc.

Oh and naked pix help too.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

x-no-archive:heidimanway

Heidi Manway wrote:

> x-no-archive:yes
>
> New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings

Do you ever read before posting again?

> Hi I am looking to set up my own personal website with its OWN Domain
> any one know of some descent value for money hosting companies?

See the answers from an hour ago.

> As for web design Templates whats the best route to take. When I sign
> up to an agreement is it for a minimum of 12 months contract?

No. You can buy plans for a month at a time.

You need to have your site nearly ready to deploy before you consider
hosting companies.

> Whats VERY important is getting my Google Page Rankings High so I can
> get traffic to it experiences if any ?

Writing good content. Unless you have something very unusual, don't
even bother to look for high rankings in search engines. Clean semantic
HTML markup is your friend.

--
-bts