Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-217

70-217

BSoD

I'm taking the 70-217 exam in a little less than 2 hours, so wish me luck
you all

happy birthday

Good Luck. Let us know how it goes.

BSoD

Well I passed. It took me a little over 1 hour and it wasn't that difficult.

4 down, 3 to go.

Thanx to all those of you that had something useful to say on the newsgroup.

BSoD

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:073201c3c948$fa1d5340$(E-Mail Removed)...

> [...]

1265@1265.com

What did you use to study? Transcenders, etc...?
Congrads!

BSoD

Used the MS Training Kit and CBT Nuggets vid.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:WwYFb.11485$Fg.7992@lakeread01...
> What did you use to study? Transcenders, etc...?
> Congrads!

Andrew Lomakin [MCP - WinXP]

now that's the way it should be done!
Congrats on the pass

"BSoD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Used the MS Training Kit and CBT Nuggets vid.
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:WwYFb.11485$Fg.7992@lakeread01...
> > What did you use to study? Transcenders, etc...?
> > Congrads!

mind2000

What do you think about Tesking?
Is it good for this exam

mind200

Don't You Wish

It's for assholes to use to cheat and pass theie test.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...