Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > sticks

sticks

doS

Pussy
An earthy, fruity fragrance
with just a touch of spice.
smells great

Otter

In news:TO8th.25$(E-Mail Removed),
doS <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> Pussy
> An earthy, fruity fragrance
> with just a touch of spice.
> smells great

alt.cats ===>

Gazwad

doS <(E-Mail Removed)>, the babbling-floater and audacious soap
dropper who likes revolting gasping and grunting with zebras, and whose
partner is a business girl with a dilapidated mother theresa, wrote in
<TO8th.25$(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Pussy
> An earthy, fruity fragrance
> with just a touch of spice.
> smells great

subject correction

is but a dream within a dream.

Question about memory sticks Lady Rhyanon Computer Support 4 08-09-2005 05:56 PM
JApplet: Button Sticks! NES Java 2 08-04-2005 08:36 AM
memory sticks PSitsMagic Computer Support 17 04-08-2005 01:19 PM
What DRAM sticks w/o peeking? Andrew Gideon Cisco 1 12-29-2004 03:10 AM
Difference between memory sticks. Shammi... Computer Support 1 01-13-2004 11:29 PM

Advertisments