Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sandisk Cruzer with U3

Sandisk Cruzer with U3

ih4553@hotmail.com

I see in the U3 application it shows an option to remove the U3
software and convert it to just a regular mass storage drive. My
question is if I do this how do I convert it back? I couldn't find
anything about it on the sandisk website.

Thanks!

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I see in the U3 application it shows an option to remove the U3
> software and convert it to just a regular mass storage drive. My
> question is if I do this how do I convert it back? I couldn't find
> anything about it on the sandisk website.
>
> Thanks!

Could you perhaps take an Image and keep it safe ?.

why?

On 21 Jan 2007 04:48:24 -0800, ih4553 wrote:

>I see in the U3 application it shows an option to remove the U3
>software and convert it to just a regular mass storage drive. My
>question is if I do this how do I convert it back? I couldn't find
>anything about it on the sandisk website.
>
>Thanks!

Nothing like this from www.google.com

sandisk u3 reinstall u3

SanDisk | Products | Support | Frequently Asked Questions about
U3SanDisk’s U3 website features a U3 Launchpad Installer utility that
you can use to re-install the U3 Launchpad on the Cruzer smart drive.
www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1450 - 35k - Cached -
Similar pages

SanDisk Cruzer Titanium 2GB - Review, Specs, PricesWhat was
surprising, convenient, and perhaps even risky since U3 does not
always reinstall properly is the fact that SanDisk included the option
to ...
http://www.everythingusb.com/sandisk...anium_2gb.html - 36k - Cached
- Similar pages

U3 Newbie Guide1. Can I reinstall U3 after I removed the launchpad?
Yes and maybe. So far, the only company that has posted a U3 Installer
has been Sandisk. ...
www.everythingusb.com/u3.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

U3 USB Smart Drive, Smart Drive U3 Technology, U3 Free ...Yes you can
reinstall the U3 program. Software U3 users can access the Sandisk U3
Installer at: http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1411.
www.supermediastore.com/
u3-smart-drive-technology-usb-u3-software-download.html - 47k - 19 Jan
2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Me