Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer IE 6 (No Add Ons) want Full Version checked help files

Internet Explorer IE 6 (No Add Ons) want Full Version checked help files

Heidi Manway

Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
version Browser?

Is it prudent to upgrade to IE 7 are is it buggy

Heidi

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

In 24hoursupport.helpdesk, once again Heidi Manway crossposted the
following inane question:

> Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
> checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
> version Browser?

Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,ie.comp,alt.comp.freeware

So is IE6 or IE7 *freeware*? Kwitcherdamncrossposting!

> Is it prudent to upgrade to IE 7 are is it buggy

Speak English.

It's Microsoft.

--
-bts

Calum

Heidi Manway wrote:
> Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
> checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
> version Browser?

What add-ons are there for IE6?

null

>> are is it buggy
>
> Speak English.

Are, is it buggy?

Spoken in fluent pirate.

Ben Myers

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...S/ie6setup.exe

Ben

"Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
> checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
> version Browser?
>
> Is it prudent to upgrade to IE 7 are is it buggy
>
> Heidi

"Calum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eoqqvq$3r3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Heidi Manway wrote:
>> Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
>> checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
>> version Browser?

> What add-ons are there for IE6?

In IE6, go to Tools/Manage Add-ons, and you`ll see.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

null wrote:

>>> are is it buggy

>> Speak English.

> Are, is it buggy?
>
> Spoken in fluent pirate.

<lol>

"Arrrrrrrr, Matey... Are ye buggy?"

"Ahoy, would ye not be after a year at sea? A pence for an old man o'de
sea."

--
-bts

Calum

1932 wrote:
> "Calum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eoqqvq$3r3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Heidi Manway wrote:
>>> Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
>>> checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
>>> version Browser?

>> What add-ons are there for IE6?

> In IE6, go to Tools/Manage Add-ons, and you`ll see.

I would, but I don't use Windows

WhzzKdd

Calum wrote:
> 1932 wrote:
>> "Calum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:eoqqvq$3r3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> What add-ons are there for IE6?

>> In IE6, go to Tools/Manage Add-ons, and you`ll see.

> I would, but I don't use Windows

Well now, 1932 wasn't talking to you, anyway, right?

Calum

WhzzKdd wrote:
> Calum wrote:
>> 1932 wrote:
>>> "Calum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:eoqqvq$3r3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> In IE6, go to Tools/Manage Add-ons, and you`ll see.

>> I would, but I don't use Windows

> Well now, 1932 wasn't talking to you, anyway, right?

Why not? It was me who asked the question.