Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > challenge

challenge

Meat Plow

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:58:01 +0000, Senti Has Frothed:

> Meat Plow wrote:

>>> I'm guessing the OP already knew that since searching Chicony was
>>> mentioned already.
>>>
>>> Meat Plow, since it seems to be associated with Emachines, have you
>>> tried searching through the .cab files on the Emachine's install/restore
>>> disks?

>> The restore was on a seperate partition that is now gone. Even if it were
>> there, it was protected with PC Angel and not browseable. But you have
>> given me an idea. I have the original drive that came with the PC. I've
>> since cloned the OS over to a faster SATA drive. I'll bet I can find that
>> file there. Thanks.
>>

> If that doesn't work, the only other think I can think of is to email
> eMachines (or Chicony) and see if they can help you out.
>
> Let us know how it turns out. Good luck.

Found the file on the other drive but it does the same thing when
executed. Since it just drives the OSD for the keyboard vol control guess
I can do without it.

COOSN-266-06-25794

Lab Challenge 2 www.networking-forum.com Cisco 1 05-26-2005 09:07 PM
Re:Routing Challenge Mitch Johnson Cisco 5 10-10-2004 09:42 PM
Routing Challenge Mitch Johnson Cisco 2 10-09-2004 10:39 AM
Parsing challenge... Artco News Perl 6 10-08-2003 02:59 PM
Parsing challenge... Artco News Perl 2 10-07-2003 08:03 PM

Advertisments