Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Video Emails Expensive Rip Off??

Video Emails Expensive Rip Off??

Heidi Manway

Video Email http://instantvideogenerator.com/?x=391669&r

= costs$10-00 Usd per week thats $520 Usdollars per year standing
charge for individual users very expensive they do give you 21 days of
a free trial but want your credit card details as always!

Video Email Xyngo www.xyngomail.com costs 28 cents usdollars per
minute

Is there any videoemail software that goes with say varying brands of
Webcams that allows the recipient of the Videoemail to open it on
Outlook Express or Webbased email like yahoo or hotmail with no SPECIAL
Software installed to receive them??

Obviously at a reasonable price or even free of charge yes I know there
is no such thing as a free lunch

By the way I have found a very good voicemail software JDVoicemail
www.lagolento.com

Heidi

"Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Video Email http://instantvideogenerator.com/?x=391669&r

snipped.

Hi Heidi, as you know, this is a helpdesk, but
generally the advice you get here will be to use/get
purchased goods/services.

I suggest you add `alt.comp.freeware` to your
newsgroups.
There are a lot of good guys/gals there who can
help with Free programs/services, etc. etc.

Add it in.
Best wishes.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:31:23 GMT, "1932" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I suggest you add `alt.comp.freeware` to your
>newsgroups.

I have too much respect for <random name of newsgroup> to even suggest
Heidi go there. As long as we can keep her somewhat contained..

Evan Platt

On 17 Jan 2007 07:40:44 -0800, "Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Is there any videoemail software that goes with say varying brands of
>Webcams that allows the recipient of the Videoemail to open it on
>Outlook Express or Webbased email like yahoo or hotmail with no SPECIAL
>Software installed to receive them??
>
>Obviously at a reasonable price or even free of charge yes I know there
>is no such thing as a free lunch

Almost any webcam can create a video - AVI, MPG, etc.

e-mail that file to the recipient.

The recipient needs to be smart enough to know how to play that video
file, which isn't asking much.

Martin Kallikak

"Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Video Email http://instantvideogenerator.com/?x=391669&r
>
> = costs$10-00 Usd per week thats $520 Usdollars per year standing
> charge for individual users very expensive they do give you 21 days of
> a free trial but want your credit card details as always!
>
> Video Email Xyngo www.xyngomail.com costs 28 cents usdollars per
> minute
>
> Is there any videoemail software that goes with say varying brands of
> Webcams that allows the recipient of the Videoemail to open it on
> Outlook Express or Webbased email like yahoo or hotmail with no SPECIAL
> Software installed to receive them??
>
> Obviously at a reasonable price or even free of charge yes I know there
> is no such thing as a free lunch
>
> By the way I have found a very good voicemail software JDVoicemail
> www.lagolento.com
>

> Heidi

Oh---- it's worth the money to show everyone how good you look in your short
skirt and Tangerine Lip Gloss...

Marty

Walter Mautner

Heidi Manway wrote:

> Video Email http://instantvideogenerator.com/?x=391669&r

Video e-mail is a nonsense. First, "e-mail" is store-and-forward across a
chain of servers with varying amount of drivespace. Delivering e-mails
somehow halfways reliable is a constant battle against
- masses of spam
- viruses
- typos in recipient addresses
- overfilled mailboxes that never get emptied
- overfilled storage systems with underpowered backup taking too long to
finish
- (l)users who don't know about the limitations and try to mail their
favorite cd/dvd, then complaining "why did I purchase a broadband service"

Noone ever knows there are web services for that, like yousendit. Or even
youtube, if it's interesting for more people on the planet

DJ Spider

1932 wrote:
> "Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Video Email http://instantvideogenerator.com/?x=391669&r
>>

> snipped.
>
> Hi Heidi, as you know, this is a helpdesk, but
> generally the advice you get here will be to use/get
> purchased goods/services.
>
> I suggest you add `alt.comp.freeware` to your
> newsgroups.
> There are a lot of good guys/gals there who can
> help with Free programs/services, etc. etc.
>
> Add it in.
> Best wishes.

Also stop crossposting to ie.comp this is for Irish computer users.

--

Don't forget to take out THETRASH !

Do you need a Disco? Or would you like to sing to the World?
(or at least Ireland!) Visit http://www.kastlekaraoke.com for all
your Disco and Karaoke party needs.

"DJ Spider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45ae7bc6$0$4740$(E-Mail Removed)...
> 1932 wrote:
>> "Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>> Video Email http://instantvideogenerator.com/?x=391669&r
>>>

>> snipped.
>>
>> Hi Heidi, as you know, this is a helpdesk, but
>> generally the advice you get here will be to use/get
>> purchased goods/services.
>>
>> I suggest you add `alt.comp.freeware` to your
>> newsgroups.
>> There are a lot of good guys/gals there who can
>> help with Free programs/services, etc. etc.
>>
>> Add it in.
>> Best wishes.
>>

> Also stop crossposting to ie.comp this is for Irish computer users.

I don`t think I am X posting.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:38:54 GMT, "1932" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I don`t think I am X posting.

Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.computer,ie.comp

You are.

Learn to use your news client.

Sam E

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:38:54 GMT, "1932" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"DJ Spider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:45ae7bc6$0$4740$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> 1932 wrote:
>>> "Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>>>
>>> snipped.
>>>
>>> Hi Heidi, as you know, this is a helpdesk, but
>>> generally the advice you get here will be to use/get
>>> purchased goods/services.
>>>
>>> I suggest you add `alt.comp.freeware` to your
>>> newsgroups.
>>> There are a lot of good guys/gals there who can
>>> help with Free programs/services, etc. etc.
>>>
>>> Add it in.
>>> Best wishes.
>>>

>> Also stop crossposting to ie.comp this is for Irish computer users.
>>

>I don`t think I am X posting.

The header shows you are.