Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bad Customer Service etc..

Bad Customer Service etc..

Heidi Manway

x-no-archive:yes
With nearly every business doing it nowadays and at times customer
service can be appauling
I thought it time to upgrade my 6 hour tape recorder to something
digital like the professionals have but preferably WITHOUT the high
Margin Price Tag

Anyone know whats the best way of doing it technically speaking with
links too if possible please

Thanks,

Heidi

I have included the following below:

>http://www.phone-recorders.info/RecordingType.htm Meteor or Pegasus
>Plus 149 + VAT
>
>picks up caller ID I make a lot of outgoing calls and the inbound
>are witheld"Private"
>
>http://www.pimall.com/nais/zippy.html TINY TECH ??? not sure about their company atitude of all Sales been final here
>

>www.recordmycall.co.uk they do not have email attachment service just the call only feature.

was an excellent service it did at the time get Reader Digest approval
as a great idea this was back in 2004 it seems to have gone out of
business.

www.recordedcall.com see archive link
Look it up on www.archive.org

http://snipurl.com/17nvz

Evan Platt

On 16 Jan 2007 16:06:23 -0800, "Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>x-no-archive:yes
>With nearly every business doing it nowadays and at times customer
>service can be appauling
>I thought it time to upgrade my 6 hour tape recorder to something
>digital like the professionals have but preferably WITHOUT the high
>Margin Price Tag
>
>Anyone know whats the best way of doing it technically speaking with
>links too if possible please

Seriously.. Are you ****ing retarded or something? No.. Serious.

I'm sorry, calling you retarded is an insult to retards.

You would come in dead last in the special olympics.

Put a knife in your hand, and you'd stab yourself to death.

Does Google Groups pay you to make the rest of their idiots look
smarter by comparison?

Seriously, you are getting annoying. You post a question, people
answer, then you post the same question again.

Usually, you wait a few days and at least change the subject.

Ok, technically you changed the subject this time too.

Please turn your computer off, and leave it off.

Return it to the manufacturer. Tell them you're too ****ing stupid to
own a computer. They'll know.

Hell, they may even have some of your posts printed out in their
breakroom.

Mike Easter

Evan Platt wrote:
> "Heidi Manway"

>> x-no-archive:yes

> You post a question, people
> answer, then you post the same question again.

But her XNA which is still noncompliant has improved slightly by one
'x-' element, so she must be reading the answers in the other thread and
learning therefrom. She still needs a space after the colon before the
Yes, and I would also cap the XNA part.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com

--
Mike Easter

Gary G. Taylor

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:06:23 -0800, Heidi Manway wrote:

> can be appauling

So's your spelling. (appalling)

--
Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074630N 117.754195W
knotgary at knotdonavan dot org http : // www.donavan.org