Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Movie Maker voice synch problem when recording directly from camera

Windows Movie Maker voice synch problem when recording directly from camera

joewo

I have a laptop computer with XP, AMD3700+ cpu and 1 gig of ram. The
laptop has a 4200 rpm harddrve. I want to use Windows Movie Maker to
record videos. The resulting file format option is only WMV format
which is fine.

I am trying to record myself using my Fuji Finepix camera. I can
record audio and video but the audio is just a hair slower than the
video so the end recording is out of synch. When I use my very low
quality Logitech Webcam which is also connected via USB the audio and
video are in synch. Of course I use the Logitech recording software
with the Logitech Webcam so that could be a factor.

Is there a setting that will fix this voice/video synch in Windows
Movie Maker?

Kenny

Post the question in;

--