Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > earpiece for cordless landline phone

earpiece for cordless landline phone

Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere@in-time.invalid

Hi
Is there such a thing as an earpiece for a cordless landline phone?
Much the same as the type used with mobile phones
--
Martin
©¿©¬

William

Martin©¿©¬(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi
> Is there such a thing as an earpiece for a cordless landline phone?
> Much the same as the type used with mobile phones

Some cordless phones have a 2.5mm socket which can take a headset.
Phones with such a socket are few and far between though. I have two
older Panasonic DECT phones which I use with a Plantronics headset, but
the newer Panasonics do not have the necessary socket.

The headset I use is a Plantronics M175:
http://www.plantronics.com/europe_un...036/prod440124

Plantronics also have a range of DECT headsets which register
indepently to a DECT base station (in other words, they work in
parallel to the cordless set, rather than through it).
See:
http://www.plantronics.com/europe_un...032/cat5640041

--
WH

null

Martin ©¿©¬ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid wrote:
> Hi
> Is there such a thing as an earpiece for a cordless landline phone?
> Much the same as the type used with mobile phones

Maybe you can find one here.

www.hellodirect.com

I see they have a 900 MHz cordless with a headset.

http://www.hellodirect.com/hellodire...temskuid=13068

Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere@in-time.invalid

Thank you William
Plenty there to get me started