Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > relax and believe

relax and believe

Jtyc

> See, there's a perfect example of groveling. Just a little more kissing
of
> the feet, and I'll let you kiss themsome more.....

That's a start. I'll take it.

Jtyc

> No, I'm snickering at you being a chick magnet

Oh I am.

Why do they always call me a big teddy bear though?

Brat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Before they answer I would just like the both of them to know that I

> think
> > > that they are both very pretty.

> > Aw, jeez! That's so pathetic.

> I'll have you know that I'm being totally sincere.

yeah... he is cheating... he knows what I really look like

JaR

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bsaj4n$ofi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "> yeah... he is cheating... he knows what I >really look like

Oh, really???

So grovelling works for you?

Or is this some wierd mistress/slave thing???

Are whips, handcuffs, etc. involved???????

Can we get an .mpg?????

Jtyc

> yeah... he is cheating... he knows what I really look like

Doesn't change anything. Unless... are you saying that I'm lying about
Kendal? I can tell by her aggressiveness that's she's pretty.

good looking chicks are always bitches...

*runs*

Brat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > yeah... he is cheating... he knows what I really look like

> Doesn't change anything. Unless... are you saying that I'm lying about
> Kendal? I can tell by her aggressiveness that's she's pretty.
>

> good looking chicks are always bitches...
>

> *runs*

*channels pms mode... swivels head 360 degrees*

come here little man

*convulses... looks around*

who said that?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

JaR wrote:
> "Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bsaj4n$ofi$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "> yeah... he is cheating... he knows what I >really look like
>>

> Oh, really???
>
> So grovelling works for you?
>
> Or is this some wierd mistress/slave thing???
>
> Are whips, handcuffs, etc. involved???????
>
> Can we get an .mpg?????

If you're really nice, she'll flash you.

--
Fris "on-site" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Politician Spock

news:Oj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Anarchist

> > Conformist!
> >

> > *jumps in his VW van and drives off*

> Get back here you....
>
> *climbs into his Buick and gives chase*

When I am elected, you will have the best of both worlds...

*climbs into limo, drinks a beer and takes nap*

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Kendal Emery

I must be the prettiest one around then......

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > yeah... he is cheating... he knows what I really look like

> Doesn't change anything. Unless... are you saying that I'm lying about
> Kendal? I can tell by her aggressiveness that's she's pretty.
>

> good looking chicks are always bitches...
>

> *runs*

Consultant

absolutely beautiful

news:(E-Mail Removed)...