Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Spyerase has been updated

Re: Spyerase has been updated

Tristram Goe

Whats the password??

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> New Spyerase version 10, it's fast and free. It now has over 1700
> signatures to remove
> All variants of Virusburst, Spy sheriff and others. New Feature, Spyerase
> will now update
> your hosts file. This tool is designed to Specifically remove all
> variants. Scan time is about
> 2 minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is still required.
> First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then download
> spyerase from here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spyerasesetup.zip
>

> Let me know how it works. Send feedback here
> http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
> David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

pcbutts1

Read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads at the bottom.

"Tristram Goe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45ab9afa$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whats the password??
>

> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> New Spyerase version 10, it's fast and free. It now has over 1700
>> signatures to remove
>> All variants of Virusburst, Spy sheriff and others. New Feature, Spyerase
>> will now update
>> your hosts file. This tool is designed to Specifically remove all
>> variants. Scan time is about
>> 2 minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is still required.
>> First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then download
>> spyerase from here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spyerasesetup.zip
>>

>> Let me know how it works. Send feedback here
>> http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
>>
>> --
>>
>> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
>> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
>> David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
>> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads at the bottom.

The sig below explains all anyone needs to know about you.

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,