Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone Know a Good Music Video On Demand Service??

Anyone Know a Good Music Video On Demand Service??

Heidi Manway

Hi,

Any one know a good Pop Music On Demand Service,?
I have just quit Rhapsody there was virtually no Music Videos there.

Thanks,

Heidi

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Any one know a good Pop Music On Demand Service,?
>I have just quit Rhapsody there was virtually no Music Videos there.

I've been doing pretty well with youtube.com
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AGdSmNnz2ZA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jldQ7Z-LawQ
(better version, Bowie's video - the sound track is off)

And of course the best music video ever made
http://youtube.com/watch?v=leMzjdb2WVw

Opera, go to the Cache4 directory and save the FLV (sometimes a TMP)
file. I use FLVplayer for playback, nothing special but it works.
http://www.simtel.net/product.downlo...s.php?id=95201

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuoaFKD25tI&eurl=