Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Voicemail Attaching to a Hotmail Webmail Account?

Voicemail Attaching to a Hotmail Webmail Account?

Heidi Manway

Hi,
I want to send a voicemail to an elderly relative who has just only got
a computer for Christmas
so I need to be able to attach a voicemail attachment to my email to be
sent by hotmail or Outlook Express

I have searched the Net however all there is is Messengers that
required downloading on behalf of both Parties sending and
receiving.How do I attach a voicemail attachment??

Heidi

Scoresby

Heidi Manway wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to send a voicemail to an elderly relative who has just only got
> a computer for Christmas
> so I need to be able to attach a voicemail attachment to my email to be
> sent by hotmail or Outlook Express
>
> I have searched the Net however all there is is Messengers that
> required downloading on behalf of both Parties sending and
> receiving.How do I attach a voicemail attachment??
>
> Heidi

What's a voicemail attachment?

Andy

Record onto hard disk by using sound recorder built into windows xp, then
save the file. Open up Outlook Express create new email and then add the
file you recorded in sound recorder and chose 'insert file attachment' and
add the wav file. You can also chose 'format/background/sound' in outlook
express and add the recorded wav file that way and then when the recipient
opens up the email to read it you wav/message should just play automatically
for her/him

Andy.

"Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Hi,
> I want to send a voicemail to an elderly relative who has just only got
> a computer for Christmas
> so I need to be able to attach a voicemail attachment to my email to be
> sent by hotmail or Outlook Express
>
> I have searched the Net however all there is is Messengers that
> required downloading on behalf of both Parties sending and
> receiving.How do I attach a voicemail attachment??
>
> Heidi

Heidi Manway

Andy wrote:
> Record onto hard disk by using sound recorder built into windows xp, then
> save the file. Open up Outlook Express create new email and then add the
> file you recorded in sound recorder and chose 'insert file attachment' and
> add the wav file. You can also chose 'format/background/sound' in outlook
> express and add the recorded wav file that way and then when the recipient
> opens up the email to read it you wav/message should just play automatically
> for her/him
>
> Andy.

Thank you for your reply Andy I have been searching around the Net and
found this

http://www.lagolento.com/ software for voicemail

Heidi
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

> "Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> > Hi,
> > I want to send a voicemail to an elderly relative who has just only got
> > a computer for Christmas
> > so I need to be able to attach a voicemail attachment to my email to be
> > sent by hotmail or Outlook Express
> >
> > I have searched the Net however all there is is Messengers that
> > required downloading on behalf of both Parties sending and
> > receiving.How do I attach a voicemail attachment??
> >
> > Heidi

Andy

Thanks I am going to give it a go.

Andy.