Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > goodbye

goodbye

Wapi choo

That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful to
this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm leaving. But
before I go I want to change my name from that feminine looking sax player
to Wapi choo.

That's Swahili for BADASSDOGGONNAGETCERTIFIEDANDTAKEALLYOURJOBS.

P.S.

I faked it every time we talked about subnetting.

I'm too sexy for my cert too sexy for my cert

So sexy it hurts

And I'm too sexy for Redmond too sexy for Redmond

New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your server

Too sexy for your server

No way I'm disco dancing

I'm a MCSE you know what I mean

And I do my little turn on the catwalk

Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah

I do my little turn on the catwalk

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Wapi choo wrote:
> That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful
> to this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm
> leaving. But before I go I want to change my name from that feminine
> looking sax player to Wapi choo.
>
> That's Swahili for BADASSDOGGONNAGETCERTIFIEDANDTAKEALLYOURJOBS.
>
> P.S.
>
> I faked it every time we talked about subnetting.
>
> I'm too sexy for my cert too sexy for my cert
>
> So sexy it hurts
>
> And I'm too sexy for Redmond too sexy for Redmond
>
> New York and Japan
>
> And I'm too sexy for your server
>
> Too sexy for your server
>
> No way I'm disco dancing
>

> I'm a MCSE you know what I mean
>
> And I do my little turn on the catwalk
>
> Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
>
> I do my little turn on the catwalk

PotD

--
Fris "The lamer so nice he said goodbye twice" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

good ridden

"Wapi choo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful to
> this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm leaving.

But
> before I go I want to change my name from that feminine looking sax player
> to Wapi choo.
>

> That's Swahili for BADASSDOGGONNAGETCERTIFIEDANDTAKEALLYOURJOBS.
>

> P.S.
>

> I faked it every time we talked about subnetting.
>

> I'm too sexy for my cert too sexy for my cert
>
> So sexy it hurts
>
> And I'm too sexy for Redmond too sexy for Redmond
>
> New York and Japan
>
> And I'm too sexy for your server
>
> Too sexy for your server
>
> No way I'm disco dancing
>

> I'm a MCSE you know what I mean
>
> And I do my little turn on the catwalk
>
> Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
>
> I do my little turn on the catwalk

Jtyc

> That's it! I've had it. Since I haven't contributed anything useful to
> this newsgroup nor have I learned anything useful from it I'm leaving.

But

*sniff*

How sad. I hardly knew ya.

Dragon

Nice try...

You can check out anytime but you can never leave...

Goodbye "Goodbye Ruby" Robert Schaaf Ruby 7 04-18-2009 09:37 PM
Goodbye Mozilla Joe S. Firefox 11 01-31-2005 11:08 AM
Goodbye Bush, and good riddance paul MCSE 135 11-05-2004 05:59 PM
$ay goodbye to your job$ Johnny Shaw Computer Support 4 02-03-2004 08:03 PM
goodbye Wapi choo MCSE 1 12-19-2003 08:27 PM

Advertisments