Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE certification

MCSE certification

John

I would like to know how and where to file a formal
complaint against a vocational IT school, that teaches
MCSE and administers certifications.

Thank you.

Neil Simpson

John wrote:
> I would like to know how and where to file a formal
> complaint against a vocational IT school, that teaches
> MCSE and administers certifications.
>
> Thank you.

Tell Microsoft.

--
Regards
Neil

JaR

news:042a01c3c636$49b6b470$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to know how and where to file a formal
> complaint against a vocational IT school, that teaches
> MCSE and administers certifications.

Better business bureau, State attorney general's office (assuming you are
usian) File civil complaint for damages.

I dunno, how ****ed off are ya?

JaR
MCNGP#..................uh.....22

Complainer

www.ufailure.com

Dragon

Also, local Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce

"Neil Simpson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> John wrote:
> > I would like to know how and where to file a formal
> > complaint against a vocational IT school, that teaches
> > MCSE and administers certifications.
> >
> > Thank you.

> Tell Microsoft.
>
> --
> Regards
> Neil

Kline Sphere

Aren't you going to tell us why? Could do with a good laugh.
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 05:44:56 -0800, "John"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I would like to know how and where to file a formal
>complaint against a vocational IT school, that teaches
>MCSE and administers certifications.
>
>Thank you.

JaR

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Aren't you going to tell us why? Could do with a good laugh.

'cause even after he spent all that money, they still haven't found him that
$100K/Yr job they promised?

Kline Sphere

>'cause even after he spent all that money, they still haven't found him that
>$100K/Yr job they promised?

What a rip off...

JaR

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> What a rip off...

Git a rope!

=?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=

I guess you are assuming that after all that training he even passed the exam. Maybe he didn't get that far.