Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Garbage

Garbage

edna heywood

Somehow I have allowed the Antivermins ad access to my pc the bloody thing
will not go ! This is bloody annoying it is tantamount to invasion of
privacy when these second rate companies attempt to force you into buying
crap it is time that legal action is taken against these people under the
data protection act !

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"edna heywood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Somehow I have allowed the Antivermins ad access to my pc the bloody thing
>will not go ! This is bloody annoying it is tantamount to invasion of
>privacy when these second rate companies attempt to force you into buying
>crap it is time that legal action is taken against these people under the
>data protection act !

You need to read the EULA or Terms of Use on anything you install or
subscribe to. Most of them will come out and tell you what they plan
on doing with your info, or what to expect.

Don't use IE, if you must, disable ActiveX.
Control panel / Internet options / security / Custom Level

Run a malware checker like spybot or if you perter to do it by hand:

download and run Process Explorer
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilitie...sExplorer.html

Double click on the process(s), reading it's image and command line
will tell you where to find them. stop the process and delete the
file/directory.

Run Regedit and search for the file name(s) deleting them as you find
them.

Right clicking on the Process and selecting Google will describe the
process.
--
http://jesuspan.com/

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>or if you perter

No definitions were found for perter

of if you prefer...
--
http://jesuspan.com/

Blinky the Shark

edna heywood wrote:

> ySomehow I have allowed the Antivermins ad access to my pc the
> bloody thing will not go ! This is bloody annoying it is
> tantamount to invasion of privacy when these second rate
> companies attempt to force you into buying crap it is time that
> legal action is taken against these people under the data
> protection act !

Consider taking responsibility for your own protection.

--
Blinky
Killfiling all posts from Google Groups

Shepİ

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 05:39:39 GMT Too Much Ying and you will Pay With
Yang then "edna heywood" <(E-Mail Removed)> sent this :

>Somehow I have allowed the Antivermins ad access to my pc the bloody thing
>will not go ! This is bloody annoying it is tantamount to invasion of
>privacy when these second rate companies attempt to force you into buying
>crap it is time that legal action is taken against these people under the
>data protection act !

http://www.antivermins-removal.com.r...tiVermins.html

Remove your present anti-virus programs if they are not up to it and..

Install some better free anti-spyware and anti-virus programs to
prevent re-occurance,
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/.../lng/us/tpl/v5
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

--
Free Windows/PC help,
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=88558

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Use Spyerase, it's fast and free. It now has over 1500 signatures to remove
> all variants

But there is no way to recover with it should it delete something
incorrectly - why trust something like that?

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,