Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Export/import bookmarks

Export/import bookmarks

Will

Hiya,
How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9

Product Version 5.04.04.809
File Version 2006.10.18.11
BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

Will.

Gordon

Will wrote:

> Hiya,
> How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
>
> Product Version 5.04.04.809
> File Version 2006.10.18.11
> BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
> Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11
>
> Will.

I replied to your PREVIOUS thread on how to do it.

Will

Gordon wrote:
> Will wrote:
>
>> Hiya,
>> How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
>>
>> Product Version 5.04.04.809
>> File Version 2006.10.18.11
>> BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
>> Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11
>>
>> Will.

> I replied to your PREVIOUS thread on how to do it.

Sadly, that does not work.
Will.

Gordon

Will wrote:

> Gordon wrote:
>> Will wrote:
>>
>>> Hiya,
>>> How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
>>>
>>> Product Version 5.04.04.809
>>> File Version 2006.10.18.11
>>> BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
>>> Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11
>>>
>>> Will.

>> I replied to your PREVIOUS thread on how to do it.

> Sadly, that does not work.
> Will.

Would you like to expand on "does not work"?

Evan Platt

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:25:25 +0000, Will <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hiya,
>How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
>
>Product Version 5.04.04.809
>File Version 2006.10.18.11
>BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
>Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

Same as when you asked before.

In Firefox, File, Import.

Will

Gordon wrote:
> Will wrote:
>
>> Gordon wrote:

>>> I replied to your PREVIOUS thread on how to do it.

>> Sadly, that does not work.
>> Will.

> Would you like to expand on "does not work"?

When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.

Will.

Gordon

Will wrote:

> Gordon wrote:
>> Will wrote:

>>> Sadly, that does not work.
>>> Will.

>> Would you like to expand on "does not work"?

> When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
> Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.
>
> Will.

Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

Will

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:25:25 +0000, Will <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hiya,
>> How do you copy bookmarks from a Yahoo browser (see below) to FF 1.5.0.9
>>
>> Product Version 5.04.04.809
>> File Version 2006.10.18.11
>> BT Yahoo Broadband version 2.01
>> Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

> Same as when you asked before.
>
> In Firefox, File, Import.

Thank you Evan for your reply.
If you read my previous post you may notice that I state that this
doesn't actually work. I only receive the one option, and that is for I.E.

Will.

Will

Gordon wrote:
> Will wrote:
>
>> Gordon wrote:

>>> Would you like to expand on "does not work"?

>> When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
>> Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.
>>
>> Will.

> Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

Would you believe me if I said there was no export option in my BT
Yahoo's browser.

Gordon

Will wrote:

> Gordon wrote:
>> Will wrote:

>>> When I File > import using FF's menu it only allows me to copy from
>>> Internet explorer's bookmarks, nothing else.
>>>
>>> Will.

>> Then do an Export from IE7 to a file and import that file in FF.....

> Would you believe me if I said there was no export option in my BT
> Yahoo's browser.

You have no "File-Export and Import" function?

mozilla won't save bookmarks Adam Bailey Firefox 3 10-06-2003 02:27 AM
how to use ONE bookmarks.html for ALL moz installs? Oskar Wild Firefox 1 09-19-2003 03:38 PM
Bookmarks Dave Firefox 0 08-31-2003 07:39 PM
Newbie - Bookmarks from IE favorites Ted Doubtfire Firefox 1 07-24-2003 07:46 PM
Moving bookmarks zadok Firefox 0 07-07-2003 11:56 PM

Advertisments