Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Makes me sick

OT Makes me sick

Kline Sphere

Consultant

damn liberals, ugh

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/12/18/pa...ase/index.html

Jtyc

> damn liberals, ugh

People who plot the deaths of millions have rights to you know.

You non-intellectual heathen you.

Consultant

my apologies

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > damn liberals, ugh

> People who plot the deaths of millions have rights to you know.
>

> You non-intellectual heathen you.

Kline Sphere

>People who plot the deaths of millions have rights to you know.

Yep, the right choose whether to wear a blindfold or not.