Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Come & Listen to My Tale

Come & Listen to My Tale

Lowe Stokes

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: A VAST SLEEPER CELL
January 3, 2007

Fortunately for liberals, the Iraqis executed Saddam Hussein the exact
same week that former President Ford died, so it didn't seem strange
that Nancy Pelosi's flag was at half-staff. Also, Saddam's death made
it less of a snub when Harry Reid skipped Ford's funeral.

The passing of Gerald Ford should remind Americans that Democrats are
always lying in wait, ready to force a humiliating defeat on America.

More troops, fewer troops, different troops, "redeployment" all the
Democrats' peculiar little talking points are just a way of sounding
busy. Who are they kidding? Democrats want to cut and run as fast as
possible from Iraq, betraying the Iraqis who supported us and
rewarding our enemies exactly as they did to the South Vietnamese
under Ford.

Liberals spent the Vietnam War rooting for the enemy and clamoring for
America's defeat, a tradition they have brought back for the Iraq war.

They insisted on calling the Soviet-backed Vietcong "the National
Liberation Front of Vietnam," just as they call Islamic fascists
killing Americans in Iraq "insurgents." Ho Chi Minh was hailed as a
"Jeffersonian Democrat," just as Michael Moore compares the Islamic
fascists in Iraq to the Minute Men.

During the Vietnam War, New York Times scion Arthur "Pinch" Sulzberger
told his father that if an American soldier ran into a North
Vietnamese soldier, he would prefer for the American to get shot.
"It's the other guy's country," he explained.

Now, as publisher of the Times, Pinch does all he can to help the
enemy currently shooting at American soldiers.

After a half-dozen years of Democrat presidents creating a looming
disaster in Vietnam with Kennedy ordering the assassination of our
own ally in the middle of the war and Johnson ham-handedly choosing
bombing targets from the Oval Office in 1969, Nixon became president
and the world was safe again.

Nixon began a phased withdrawal of American ground troops, while
protecting the South Vietnamese by increasing the bombings of the
North, mining North Vietnamese harbors and attacking North Vietnamese
military supplies in Cambodia all actions hysterically denounced by
American liberals, eager for the communists to defeat America.

Despite the massive anti-war protests staged by the Worst Generation,
their takeovers of university buildings and their bombings of federal
property to protest the bombing of North Vietnamese property, Nixon's
Vietnam policy was apparently popular with normal Americans. In 1972,
he won re-election against "peace" candidate George McGovern in a
49-state landslide.

In January 1973, the United States signed the Paris Peace accords,
which would have ended the war with honor. In order to achieve a
ceasefire, Nixon jammed lousy terms down South Vietnam's throat, such
as allowing Vietcong troops to remain in the South. But in return, we
promised South Vietnam that we would resume bombing missions and
provide military aid if the North attacked.

It would have worked, but the Democrats were desperate for America to
lose. They invented "Watergate," the corpus delicti of which wouldn't
have merited three column-inches during the Clinton years, and hounded
Nixon out of office. (How's Sandy Berger weathering that tough
wrist-slap?)

Three months after Nixon was gone, we got the Watergate Congress and
with it, the new Democratic Party. In lieu of the old Democratic
Party, which lost wars out of incompetence and naivete, the new
Democratic Party would lose wars on purpose.

Just one month after the Watergate Congress was elected, North Vietnam
attacked the South.

Even milquetoast, pro-abortion, detente-loving Gerald R. Ford knew
America had to defend South Vietnam or America's word would be worth
nothing. As Ford said, "American unwillingness to provide adequate
assistance to allies fighting for their lives could seriously affect
our credibility throughout the world as an ally." He pleaded
repeatedly with the Democratic Congress simply to authorize aid to
South Vietnam no troops, just money.

But the Democrats turned their backs on South Vietnam, betrayed an
ally and trashed America's word. Within a month of Ford's last appeal
to Congress to help South Vietnam, Saigon fell.

The entire world watched as American personnel desperately scrambled
into helicopters from embassy rooftops in Saigon while beating back
our own allies, to whom we could offer no means of escape. It was the
most demeaning image of America ever witnessed, until Britney Spears
came along.

Southeast Asia was promptly consumed in a maelstrom of violence that
seems to occur whenever these "Jeffersonian Democrats" come to power.
Communist totalitarians swept through Laos, Cambodia and all of
Vietnam. They staged gruesome massacres so vast that none other than
Sen. George McGovern called for military intervention to stop a "clear
case of genocide" in Cambodia.

Five years after that, Islamic lunatics in Iran felt no compunction
about storming the embassy of what was once the greatest superpower on
Earth and taking American citizens hostage for 14 months. To this day,
al-Qaida boosts the flagging morale of its jihadists by reminding them
of America's humiliating retreat from Vietnam.

In addition to being wrong about Ford's pardon of Nixon, liberals were
wrong about a few other things from that era. Democrats haven't
admitted error in rejecting Ford's pleas on behalf of South Vietnam
because there are still dangerous foreigners trying to kill Americans.
Nixon is safely interred in the ground, but the enemies of America
continue to need the Democrats' help.

COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE
4520 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111

totsob

Lowe Stokes wrote:

> [...]
> case of genocide" in Cambodia.
>
> Five years after that, Islamic lunatics in Iran felt no compunction
> about storming the embassy of what was once the greatest superpower on
> Earth and taking American citizens hostage for 14 months. To this day,
> al-Qaida boosts the flagging morale of its jihadists by reminding them
> of America's humiliating retreat from Vietnam.
>
> In addition to being wrong about Ford's pardon of Nixon, liberals were
> wrong about a few other things from that era. Democrats haven't
> admitted error in rejecting Ford's pleas on behalf of South Vietnam
> because there are still dangerous foreigners trying to kill Americans.
> Nixon is safely interred in the ground, but the enemies of America
> continue to need the Democrats' help.
>
> COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER
> DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE

**** off you spamming **** for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
planted in you.

Ponder

Hiya totsob.

And you for quoting the whole ****ing lot!

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

totsob wrote:

> **** off you spamming **** for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
> planted in you.

"**** off you full-quoting **** for brains."

Any reason why you had to repost and quote the entire 117 lines of the
spam? Thank you at least for not top-posting.

--
-bts

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

totsob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>**** off you spamming **** for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
>planted in you.

Tree hugger my A$$, if anybody prints this out, you helped kill a tree
or starve a beaver.
--
watermelons
http://tinyurl.com/ylotsd

Lowe Stokes

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> totsob wrote:
>
>> **** off you spamming **** for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
>> planted in you.

> "**** off you full-quoting **** for brains."
>
> Any reason why you had to repost and quote the entire 117 lines of the
> spam? Thank you at least for not top-posting.

Seems like all of you are a little upset. Was Ann kind of telling the
truth about the Democrats? Is this what makes you loonbats freak
dance like you are losing your mind in a newsgroup from nothing more
than a little article being pasted into the group?

Lowe

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Lowe Stokes wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> totsob wrote:
>>> **** off you spamming **** for brains. I see Ann has her dildo
>>> firmly planted in you.

>> "**** off you full-quoting **** for brains."
>>
>> Any reason why you had to repost and quote the entire 117 lines of
>> the spam? Thank you at least for not top-posting.

> Seems like all of you are a little upset.

Upset? No. I was pointing out totsob's totally unnecessary full-quote.

> Was Ann kind of telling the truth about the Democrats?

Who cares?

> Is this what makes you loonbats freak dance like you are losing your
> mind in a newsgroup from nothing more than a little article being
> pasted into the group?

Is this 24hoursupport.politics ?

--
-bts

Top

Ponder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1mlaqzjozdgz2$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hiya totsob.
>
>In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:
>
>>> [117 quoted lines suppressed]

>> **** off you spamming **** for brains. I see Ann has her
>> dildo firmly planted in you.

> And you for quoting the whole ****ing lot!

Thank you, couldn't have said it better.

Top

--
I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me
and I didn't have the heart to let him down...

A Tale of Two PIXes Dustin Cisco 3 11-17-2005 05:27 PM
Come and listen to my story 'bout a boy name Bush: Edward M Computer Support 3 09-05-2005 09:57 PM
Come and listen to my story 'bout a boy name Bush: Edward M Computer Support 0 09-04-2005 01:16 AM
Bad ServerSocket ! Listen! Listen! Listen! Donny Java 13 08-05-2004 06:51 PM
Come One, Come All Jess Guim Digital Photography 0 12-02-2003 04:43 PM

Advertisments