Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Which one should I do MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003

Reply
Thread Tools

Which one should I do MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003

 
 
Anthony
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2003
I had finish the 70-270 WinXP examination on last week, I am not sure should
I do the MCSE 2000 or 2003, and when will MCSE 2000 be expire???

Thanks


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kian Wah Lai
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-19-2003
mcse 2k won't expire

"Anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I had finish the 70-270 WinXP examination on last week, I am not sure

should
> I do the MCSE 2000 or 2003, and when will MCSE 2000 be expire???
>
> Thanks
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Neil Simpson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-19-2003
Kian Wah Lai wrote:
> mcse 2k won't expire


nonsense.

>
> "Anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I had finish the 70-270 WinXP examination on last week, I am not
>> sure should I do the MCSE 2000 or 2003, and when will MCSE 2000 be
>> expire???
>>
>> Thanks



--
Regards
Neil


 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-19-2003
that is an assinine statement


"Kian Wah Lai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> mcse 2k won't expire
>
> "Anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I had finish the 70-270 WinXP examination on last week, I am not sure

> should
> > I do the MCSE 2000 or 2003, and when will MCSE 2000 be expire???
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-20-2003

>-----Original Message-----
>I had finish the 70-270 WinXP examination on last week, I

am not sure should
>I do the MCSE 2000 or 2003, and when will MCSE 2000 be

expire???
>
>Thanks
>
>
>.
>i'm mcse certified on win2k ..... i think you should take

th 2003 for sure ... but at the same time windows 2000
will not be retired both windows 2000 and 2003 use the
same basic technology . even more windows 2000 is much
popular than windows 2000
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brat
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-20-2003
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a2101c3c68e$b0f33390$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >I had finish the 70-270 WinXP examination on last week, I

> am not sure should
> >I do the MCSE 2000 or 2003, and when will MCSE 2000 be

> expire???
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >
> >.
> >i'm mcse certified on win2k ..... i think you should take

> th 2003 for sure ... but at the same time windows 2000
> will not be retired both windows 2000 and 2003 use the
> same basic technology . even more windows 2000 is much
> popular than windows 2000


say again?


 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-20-2003
"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bs050h$d5h$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> say again?
>
>

Are you sure you want him to try that again?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brat
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-20-2003
"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%23m%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bs050h$d5h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > say again?
> >
> >

> Are you sure you want him to try that again?
>


probably not
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does the MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003 also give you an MCSA in 2003? ffoeg MCSA 6 06-29-2006 07:54 AM
Which Exam to take MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003 =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?= MCSE 3 11-15-2004 04:41 AM
MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003 which is simpler to pass JB MCSE 3 04-04-2004 02:45 AM
Should i go for upgrade from MCSE 2000 to MCSE Windows Server 2003 CHY. QAMRUL HUDA MCSE 4 10-11-2003 11:56 AM
MCSE 2000 + MCSA 2003 --> MCSE 2003 Nico MCSE 1 08-25-2003 10:28 AM



Advertisments