Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE & add-ons disabled

IE & add-ons disabled

BiffNightly

Since upgrading to IE 7, I have been unable to enable the add-ons. The
"manage add-ons" option under the "tools" menu is grayed out. The helpfile
suggests right clicking on the information bar in an open window to enable
add-ons, but right clicking the information bar does not provide me with an
option to enable the add-ons. I have gone into "tools", "internet Options",
"programs", "Manage add-ons", and made sure that all of the add ons are
enabled, but still no luck.
The strange thing is, when I log onto another user account it seems to work
fine. I am logged as an administrator on both accounts.

Any suggestions?
Doug

Gordon

BiffNightly wrote:

> Since upgrading to IE 7, I have been unable to enable the add-ons. The
> "manage add-ons" option under the "tools" menu is grayed out.

newsgroup for IE7 - microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

BiffNightly

Thank you. I'll give it a try
news:(E-Mail Removed)...