Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-210 & 70-215 study materials?

70-210 & 70-215 study materials?

SA UK

Hi Guys, would you be kind enough to suggest me the best
possible learning materials for these two exams. I'm
planning to take 70-210 first. I've got windows 2000
professional CD and I've got 2 pcs at home so I'll be able
to do all the lab stuffs. Thanks!

Ric

Could be helpful to get yourself a copy of 2000 server as well so you can
set up one machine as server and then you can play with the domain based
features too!

I like the Sybex books and have always found them very useful.

news:048c01c3c53d$a76a62f0$(E-Mail Removed)...