Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > where to find various scripts for windows 2000 administration ?

where to find various scripts for windows 2000 administration ?

vin

Hi,
where to find various scripts for windows 2000
administration ? I have searched the whole microsoft.com
but I can't find scripts/exe(.vbs etc) that can aid in
doing administrative tasks in windows 2000.
E.g. 1)A script that will not migrate emtpy groups.
2)A script that will show name of the user who has logged
on last.

I'll appreciate any help in this case.
thanks
vin

Saber

You need to buy a book. check this

"vin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03bf01c3c521$cb0c7610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> where to find various scripts for windows 2000
> administration ? I have searched the whole microsoft.com
> but I can't find scripts/exe(.vbs etc) that can aid in
> doing administrative tasks in windows 2000.
> E.g. 1)A script that will not migrate emtpy groups.
> 2)A script that will show name of the user who has logged
> on last.
>
> I'll appreciate any help in this case.
> thanks
> vin

Politician Spock

"vin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03bf01c3c521$cb0c7610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> where to find various scripts for windows 2000
> administration ? I have searched the whole microsoft.com
> but I can't find scripts/exe(.vbs etc) that can aid in
> doing administrative tasks in windows 2000.
> E.g. 1)A script that will not migrate emtpy groups.
> 2)A script that will show name of the user who has logged
> on last.
>
> I'll appreciate any help in this case.
> thanks
> vin

Are you asking because you don't want to spend time reinventing the wheel,
or are you asking because you couldn't write these scripts yourself even if
your life depended on it?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Grog in Ohio

Good script ideas are here: http://www.myitforum.com/articles/11/section.asp

and here:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...er/default.asp