Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PCMCIA slot on a TV?

PCMCIA slot on a TV?

Kenny

Why would anyone want a PCMCIA slot on a TV?
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/sto...ull&tabIndex=1

--
Kenny Cargill

Pinto Alegre

for pic viewing?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why would anyone want a PCMCIA slot on a TV?
> http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/sto...ull&tabIndex=1
>
> --
> Kenny Cargill

Senti

Kenny wrote:
> Why would anyone want a PCMCIA slot on a TV?
> http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/sto...ull&tabIndex=1

To connect PCMCIA cards, of course!

I assume you actually meant to ask what kind of PCMCIA cards someone
would *want* to connect to their TV. Here's one:

http://www.hdtvexpert.com/pages/cablecard.htm

Blinky the Shark

Kenny wrote:
> Why would anyone want a PCMCIA slot on a TV?

Why would anyone use WebTV?

Why would anyone post with Google Groups?

Why would anyone use Outlook Express?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Scraggy

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Why would anyone use WebTV?
>
> Why would anyone post with Google Groups?
>
> Why would anyone use Outlook Express?

Why are there sharks?

members. Groucho Marx

Blinky the Shark

Scraggy wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>

>> Why would anyone use WebTV?
>>
>> Why would anyone post with Google Groups?
>>
>> Why would anyone use Outlook Express?

> Why are there sharks?

Someone has to be higher up on the food chain than you.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Twenty

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Scraggy wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>>

>>> Why would anyone use WebTV?
>>>
>>> Why would anyone post with Google Groups?
>>>
>>> Why would anyone use Outlook Express?

>> Why are there sharks?

> Someone has to be higher up on the food chain than you.

My retarded bait still works though. <vbg>

--
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the
answer. -- Douglas Adams