Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Notebook Keyboard

Notebook Keyboard

CISCEE2@BELLSOUTH.NET

After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatewat notebook
keyboard does not work correctly.

Whiskers

On 2006-12-31, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatewat notebook
> keyboard does not work correctly.

I hope you aren't un-plugging the PS/2 device while the computer is
powered up. Use a USB keyboard if you want to do that.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

John Holmes

"contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatetwat notebook
> keyboard does not work correctly.

Thanks for informing us.

--
You deranged flob of sticky ape snot.

Gazwad

(E-Mail Removed), the droning-wastrel and tongue-tied windjammer
who likes filthy kidney bruisers with giant garden slugs, and whose
partner is a harlot with a soft biff, wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed). com>:

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatewat notebook
> keyboard does not work correctly.

PICNIC

is but a dream within a dream.

Clogwog

Gazwad wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed), the droning-wastrel and tongue-tied windjammer
> who likes filthy kidney bruisers with giant garden slugs, and whose
> partner is a harlot with a soft biff, wrote in
> <(E-Mail Removed). com>:
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatewat notebook
>> keyboard does not work correctly.
>>

> PICNIC

HNY!, Gaz.