Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Yahoo messenges

Yahoo messenges

ntbullet

Does anyone know how to delete the inbox in yahoo. I have 4000
messenges in my inbox and I would like to delete them all. Is their a
way to do it, besides doing it a screen at a time?

philo

"ntbullet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Does anyone know how to delete the inbox in yahoo. I have 4000
> messenges in my inbox and I would like to delete them all. Is their a
> way to do it, besides doing it a screen at a time?

I think you have to do it one screen at a time
....but in "general preferences" you can at least view 100 at a time

Meat Plow

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 06:59:01 -0800, ntbullet Has Frothed:

> Does anyone know how to delete the inbox in yahoo. I have 4000
> messenges in my inbox and I would like to delete them all. Is their a
> way to do it, besides doing it a screen at a time?

Select "View All messages" got to bottom and choose "Check All" then hit
the delete button.

COOSN-266-06-25794