Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > LOP spyware

LOP spyware

I am looking for a free program that was removed from my computer when I had
to reformat my computer and reinstall Windows XP home. Somebody in this
news-group gave me the link to a spyware program that was excellent at
removing the LOP spyware. Can someone recommend a free spyware program that
will do this? I'm sorry but I can't remember the name of the software.
Thanks for any suggestions?

William

<<Scottie>> wrote:
> I am looking for a free program that was removed from my computer when I had
> to reformat my computer and reinstall Windows XP home. Somebody in this
> news-group gave me the link to a spyware program that was excellent at
> removing the LOP spyware. Can someone recommend a free spyware program that
> will do this? I'm sorry but I can't remember the name of the software.
> Thanks for any suggestions?

Spybot Search and Destroy:

WH

William

<<Scottie>> wrote:
> I have that S&D William, also Ad-Aware SE, and I use them both.

Update them both, then run MSCONFIG, and select "Diagnostic Startup"
then full scans in Spybot and Adaware from Safe Mode.

--
WH

I have that S&D William, also Ad-Aware SE, and I use them both. They say
that the computer is clean, but I am starting to notice the computer slowing
down again. I was getting a clean report from these two spyware the last
time the computer slowed down. It was this spyware program that I am looking
for that found the LOP spyware on the computer and cleaned it.
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

lop cineman Computer Support 2 05-16-2005 09:28 AM
How to Remove LOP spyware PS Computer Support 6 03-13-2005 05:43 AM
Re: How to Remove LOP spyware Wizard Computer Information 3 03-13-2005 05:43 AM
c2.lop jennyjh18 Computer Support 1 08-14-2004 09:50 AM
win 98 & Spybot Stops on cz.lop bb Computer Support 4 01-28-2004 02:30 AM

Advertisments