Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > streaming music via 3g card

streaming music via 3g card

MadMike42

Is it possible to use winamp with the shoutcast addon to stream
music to the internet ?

I'm in a local band and I have a T-Mobile 3G PCMCIA card for my laptop,
so I would like to stream any gigs we have.
I know I can stream music at home via my home cable system with no problem,
bit when I try with the 3g card, I can not connect to the laptops IP number
to listen to the music - I think its is something to do with the way
T-Mobile
cache web information before sending it to the laptop.

Any idears ?

Thanks
Mike.