Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to All

Rectum Burn

From Your Friendly Neighborhood Christmas Troll,

Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn

PS: A friendly little wave to K-man.

John Holmes

Rectum Burn "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> From Your Friendly Neighborhood Christmas Troll,
>
> Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn
>
> PS: A friendly little wave to K-man.

Don't eat and drink too much.
Merry X-Mas.

--
You uncivilized wheelbarrow-full of decayed cow pats.

Baldy

And a Merry Christmas to you as well.

Bill

"Rectum Burn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns98A457CDEBB10asspiratetime@217.22.228.20.. .
> From Your Friendly Neighborhood Christmas Troll,
>
> Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn
>
> PS: A friendly little wave to K-man.

The Addison's

"Baldy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And a Merry Christmas to you as well.
>
> Bill
>

> "Rectum Burn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:Xns98A457CDEBB10asspiratetime@217.22.228.20.. .
>> From Your Friendly Neighborhood Christmas Troll,
>>
>> Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn
>>
>> PS: A friendly little wave to K-man.

Thank you! I'm so sick and tired of "Happy Holidays"! Merry Christmas to
you, as well.

Hawkeye65