Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CDEX 1.7

CDEX 1.7

Si

Hi

Im using CDEX 1.70 beta (UNICODE BUILD).

Im trying to rip an entire CD into one WAV or MP3 file using the 'Extract a
section of the CD to WAV or Compressed audio file(s)' option as describes in
the Help files.

When I do everything appears as normal, as shown in the Help files.

However when I hit 'OK' the rip only includes track 1, instead of 1/13.

Can you advise how I can get I can rip an entire CD (13 tracks) into one WAV
or MP3 file?

Interestingly the file that IS output is a '.cue' file - where I would
expect a '.WAV' or '.MP3' file as selected.

Many thanks.

Si

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"Si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:NIBjh.165925$(E-Mail Removed) o.uk...
> Hi
>
> Im using CDEX 1.70 beta (UNICODE BUILD).
>
> Im trying to rip an entire CD into one WAV or MP3 file using the 'Extract

> section of the CD to WAV or Compressed audio file(s)' option as describes

in
> the Help files.
>
> When I do everything appears as normal, as shown in the Help files.
>
> However when I hit 'OK' the rip only includes track 1, instead of 1/13.
>
> Can you advise how I can get I can rip an entire CD (13 tracks) into one

WAV
> or MP3 file?

Use the "Extract a whole CD" option.

Or select all the tracts - the "Extract a section" option requires
you to select the tracks you want to rip.

OR - you COULD read the help files included with the program.

RwP

Si

Hi Ralf

I have trawled the CDEX Help files for a solution but nothin in there -
trust me.

You mention a 'Use the "Extract a whole CD" option' - where would I find
that exactly in 1.7 BETA?

You also mention I should 'select all the tracks - the "Extract a section"
option requires
you to select the tracks you want to rip'. If you read my post properly
you'd see thats what Im tryin to do.

However when I hit 'OK' the rip only includes track 1/1, instead of 1/13.

And Im yet to find out why the file that IS output is a '.cue' file - where
I would
expect a '.WAV' or '.MP3' file as selected - again no mention of '.cue'
files in the CDEX Help.

Thanks anyway.

Anyone else got any ideas to help?

Si

cdex soylentgreen Computer Support 2 02-27-2007 02:23 PM
cdex 1.51 soylentgreen Computer Support 1 01-02-2007 11:39 PM
Sound Forge or CDex for converting audio tracks? Jones Computer Information 0 04-12-2004 08:18 PM

Advertisments