Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spyerase don't work !

Spyerase don't work !

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Wrong again dumbass. AIOE blocks it because the troll Leythos was spamming
> my website using their server. The owner put a stop to it and to prevent the
> troll leythos from opening another fake account as a request from me he
> added that filter. That's 2 accounts now lost for the troll Leythos the
> stalker, soon to be 3. Did you notice he no longer uses AIOE.

Wrong again BUTTS, I still have an account and have no problems posting
from them, and I still have my Road Runner account.

You keep telling lies and keep stalking me.

PCBUTTS1 how are you going to address the Pornographic content on a site
that you claim is to help people?

Do you really want people to trust you with Pornography on your
website:

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/pervert.htm

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

http://www.leythosthestalker.com

Who is going to trust someone like you when you host FOUL content on
your help site?

remove 999 in order to email me

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Wrong again dumbass. AIOE blocks it because the troll Leythos was spamming
> my website using their server. The owner put a stop to it and to prevent the
> troll leythos from opening another fake account as a request from me he
> added that filter. That's 2 accounts now lost for the troll Leythos the
> stalker, soon to be 3. Did you notice he no longer uses AIOE.

Read the headers idiot, posted from AIOE.org

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

=?UTF-8?B?zqYgS3dhdHUgzqY=?=

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Wrong again dumbass. AIOE blocks it because the troll Leythos was spamming
> my website using their server. The owner put a stop to it and to prevent the
> troll leythos from opening another fake account as a request from me he
> added that filter. That's 2 accounts now lost for the troll Leythos the
> stalker, soon to be 3. Did you notice he no longer uses AIOE.

You are so wrong. Mr. Leythos just replied to you using AIOE, he has
replied to you using Road Runner and due to the changes of Usenet at
Road Runner he is now using SuperFeed.

_Put up or shut up !_

Your reBUTTal at the McAfee Site Advisor you wrote
"For the record I am an MVP and have been for over 4 years."

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/p c b u t t s 1 .com

Prove it !

_Put up or shut up !_

Oh and if Mr. Leythos was truly a stalker, why did YOU create the web
site http://www.leythosthestalker.com through a Proxy registration ?
Seems to me you are inviting him to respond to you. You WANT him to
respond. In your dementia you NEED him to respond !

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

PCButts1, Everytime you mention my name in the context above, in any
group that I read, I'll be posting the following (and I may start
searching google for your posts, just to make your day brighter):

PCBUTTS1 how are you going to address the Pornographic content on a site
that you claim is to help people?

Do you really want people to trust you with Pornography on your
website:

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/pervert.htm
http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm
http://www.leythosthestalker.com

Who is going to trust someone like you when you host FOUL content on
your help site?

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

pcbutts1

AIOE is free that's why you trolls use it. He opened another fake account
that's why the filter you dumbass, Did you notice he did not post a link to
my website and you can't either. His RR account is new also.

"? Kwatu ?" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:en9o3m$s5q$(E-Mail Removed)...
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> Wrong again dumbass. AIOE blocks it because the troll Leythos was
>> spamming my website using their server. The owner put a stop to it and to
>> prevent the troll leythos from opening another fake account as a request
>> from me he added that filter. That's 2 accounts now lost for the troll
>> Leythos the stalker, soon to be 3. Did you notice he no longer uses AIOE.
>>

> You are so wrong. Mr. Leythos just replied to you using AIOE, he has
> replied to you using Road Runner and due to the changes of Usenet at Road
> Runner he is now using SuperFeed.
>
> _Put up or shut up !_
>

> Your reBUTTal at the McAfee Site Advisor you wrote
> "For the record I am an MVP and have been for over 4 years."
>
> http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/p c b u t t s 1 .com
>
> Prove it !
>
> _Put up or shut up !_
>
> Oh and if Mr. Leythos was truly a stalker, why did YOU create the web site
> http://www.leythosthestalker.com through a Proxy registration ?
> Seems to me you are inviting him to respond to you. You WANT him to
> respond. In your dementia you NEED him to respond !

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> AIOE is free that's why you trolls use it. He opened another fake account
> that's why the filter you dumbass, Did you notice he did not post a link to
> my website and you can't either. His RR account is new also.

No, they don't require you to register for an account at AIOE, I use the
same registration, even my name nickname, and it works fine.

Oh, and my RR account is the same, but they did outsource the service
(and you can verify it in the roadrunner Usenet group), so it's a
different server, but it's the same account/authorization.

Oh, and if my RR account was "also new", then my email address would not
be the same (and it is).

As long as you keep mentioning my name I'm going to post the following:

pcbutts1 wrote:
> AIOE is free that's why you trolls use it. He opened another fake account
> that's why the filter you dumbass, Did you notice he did not post a link to
> my website and you can't either. His RR account is new also.

The filter is YOUR web site Butts. It has nothing to do with anyone
else but you and your unethical and unscrupulous web site.

Stop evading the question

_Put up or shut up !_

Your reBUTTal at the McAfee Site Advisor you wrote
"For the record I am an MVP and have been for over 4 years."

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/p c b u t t s 1 .com

Prove it !

_Put up or shut up !_

Meat Plow

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:09:23 -0800, pcbutts1 Has Frothed:

> Wrong again dumbass. AIOE blocks it because the troll Leythos was spamming
> my website using their server. The owner put a stop to it and to prevent the
> troll leythos from opening another fake account as a request from me he
> added that filter. That's 2 accounts now lost for the troll Leythos the
> stalker, soon to be 3. Did you notice he no longer uses AIOE.

Do you ever tell the truth? How can you expect anyone to trust you when
everything you post is a lie?

Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:12:35 -0500
From: Leythos <(E-Mail Removed)>

COOSN-266-06-25794

pcbutts1

Newsgroups and Email are two different things dumbass.

"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
> @leythosthestalker.com says...
>> AIOE is free that's why you trolls use it. He opened another fake account
>> that's why the filter you dumbass, Did you notice he did not post a link
>> my website and you can't either. His RR account is new also.

> No, they don't require you to register for an account at AIOE, I use the
> same registration, even my name nickname, and it works fine.
>
> Oh, and my RR account is the same, but they did outsource the service
> (and you can verify it in the roadrunner Usenet group), so it's a
> different server, but it's the same account/authorization.
>
> Oh, and if my RR account was "also new", then my email address would not
> be the same (and it is).
>
> As long as you keep mentioning my name I'm going to post the following:
>
> PCBUTTS1 how are you going to address the Pornographic content on a site
> that you claim is to help people?
>
> Do you really want people to trust you with Pornography on your
> website:
>
> http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/pervert.htm
> http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm
> http://www.leythosthestalker.com
>
> Who is going to trust someone like you when you host FOUL content on
> your help site?
>

> --
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove 999 in order to email me

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Newsgroups and Email are two different things dumbass.

Not for Road Runner, if you get your account yanked you can't have the
same email address.

I'm at the same place, same ISP, same name, same everything. The only
difference is that RR outsourced their Usenet service in 6 areas that I
know of, and I now have to use their new service or find a reliable one.

So, I can post from my RR account, can post from AIOE.ORG, and from
here, and nothing you've got to say is the truth...